OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Happy Independence Day.....

Started by Beards and Hooks, July 04, 2020, 08:49:29 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Beards and Hooks

Just wanted to wish everyone a happy 4th Of July, with all the crazy and stupid things going on in socity today. I know we got a lot of rednecks in here so try not to blow off any fingers today guy's with the crackers (I am safe don't have any to let off)  :z-guntootsmiley:

USMC0331

Thanks and same too you.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Spitten and drummen

Happy Independence day my fellow Patriots!
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE

Tom007

Amen my brothers and sisters........
"Solo hunter"

ShootingABN!

God Bless America!

Airborne All The Way!
This We'll Defend! T'ill The End!

Greg Massey

Happy 4th everyone. President made his best speech ever last night.

Sir-diealot

Thanks and same to you, be safe. I may be driving some drunk people tonight, I do that every year to help keep people safe if they have to much to drink. (Normally set up in their vehicles, that way if they puke they have only dirtied their stuff)

Thanks to all that have served to keep this county free.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Happy

Happy Independence day everyone. Thanks to all our military past and present

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

crow

Happy Independence Day to everyone

silvestris

We should be proud of what they did.  However it could be the last if the lefties get their way, and right now, they are getting it.
"[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer."  Ken Morgan, "Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

1iagobblergetter

Thank you to all Service men & women past and present.
Sad when alot of people have forgotten what the true meaning of Independence Day really is. Without it and a lot of the important mens statues theyve torn down they wouldnt be able to run around like idiots...

NCL

Late Happy Independence Day to all. Some seem to have forgotten that the freedoms we enjoy, some paid a very high price to get for the rest of us.