turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Turkey season 2021 countdown

Started by Mossberg90MN, June 28, 2020, 12:05:59 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mossberg90MN

Anybody else get a countdown going for 2021?

It takes me just a few days after the season ends to get back to wishing it was next spring.

Luckily fall season will hold me over.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Tail Feathers

I did a countdown app for retirement but not turkey season.  If I still have the app I may just do that!
Love to hunt the King of Spring!

Mossberg90MN

Quote from: Tail Feathers on June 28, 2020, 12:20:55 PM
I did a countdown app for retirement but not turkey season.  If I still have the app I may just do that!
Hahah that's great! Love that! I would probably do the same!

WW

Yes. March 11th is my magic date. Heading to South Florida for a couple of Everglades Osceolas, hopefully.

Tom007

Thank god deer, duck, goose is around the corner. Little hold-over chasing those big bucks. I am looking forward to Spring 2021......
"Solo hunter"

mikejd

307 days from today

My season was a bust with this Covid crap so I really cant wait.

Happy

Nah. I think about turkey hunting everyday but have plenty to keep me busy. Time to rebuild my deck, get some other outside projects done, cut firewood, and fish with the boys. Before I know it mid October will be here and Pedro and I will kill half a dozen deer or so in between taking youngsters out. Bout Christmas time I will be working on inside projects and family gatherings. Turkey season will be right around the corner before I know it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Mossberg90MN

Quote from: mikejd on June 28, 2020, 06:01:29 PM
307 days from today

My season was a bust with this Covid crap so I really cant wait.
I hear ya on this! Wisconsin public was really hammered this past year. Excited to give it a go next season without the corona nonsense.

Yea... chasing white tails will be fun as well, every time I'm in that tree stand at first light, I'm always listening for gobbles or wing flaps though!

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Sir-diealot

My season ends May 31 and I start counting the days June 1
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Always looking forward to next turkey season, playing calls pretty much year round and buying new calls. It's just a passion i really enjoy hunting these gobblers. During the summer i still have plenty of other stuff to keep me busy gardening , fishing and grandkids.

Dtrkyman

Always, plan on hunting some new states next year, not really trying for all 49 but I love hunting new territory!

Probably Az and NM. on that hit list! 

Bullet1

Crghss

I'm still sick over 2020. I was so ready and virus wiped almost all of it out.

Have a antelope hunt in October, hopefully. Then maybe I'll start thinking about spring gobbler. I just love looking and planning next years hunt but not this year.

I can't even look at call classifieds yet, usually I'd acquired a few calls by now.
Time is the most valuable thing a man can spend. ...

Spitten and drummen

I was ready for it the day after season ended
" RANGERS LEAD THE WAY"
"QUEEN OF BATTLE FOLLOW ME " ~ INFANTRY
"DEATH FROM ABOVE " ~ AIRBORNE