OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SS Scratchers

Started by SS Calls, June 27, 2020, 10:21:26 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

SS Calls

Uploaded a few scratch boxes to our site. Ready to ship. Thanks for the look.

https://sscustomcalls.com/Scratchboxes.html

Sir-diealot

Nice looking calls. I really like my Yellowheart & Mineral Poplar Scratchbox I have from you, very easy to play.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

yelpy

ChesterCopperpot

Those look great, Al! And I bet they sound even better.

letinmfly

Fantastic looking calls!!
Captain of the former Gobble Kings

TauntoHawk

Man those flew off the shelves, next time on mahogany sound board one comes around especially that leopard wood combo I'm gonna have to climb all over it quick. That might be the only soundboard wood I don't have from the SS shop

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

SS Calls

Thanks guys, much appreciated!

worth612000

Here's some of my scratch boxes from Al and Josh. Ebony with Holly end caps, Mud Cure Osage, Holly with Ebony end caps. Must be the grain of wood and angle of photo to cause the checkering on the Osage scratch box to look funny, but the checkering is perfect. They make some mighty fine calls.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Beards and Hooks

Those were some nice scratch boxes for sure have a few from SS that I 9own that I like alot. Wish I would of seen em a bit sooner but probly good I didn't.

worth612000

These date back to around 2012

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Quote from: worth612000 on June 30, 2020, 02:51:35 PM
These date back to around 2012

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Really like that ebony and Holly on the left.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

worth612000

Another photo of the Osage showing the checkering. I think my camera is not the best. LOL Thank you Sir-diealot

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

SS Calls

Thanks for posting up those old scratchers James. Appreciate all the kind words guys! :icon_thumright:

Bowguy

Awesome scratchers. Prob good I didn't see them go up!

3bailey3

here's two I got, the birdhouse is from 09 the other was a gift from a good buddy in 2011. Awesome callers!