turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

treble hooks!

Started by 3bailey3, June 30, 2020, 07:38:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

3bailey3

sorry guys but I have never saw a single hook on a crank bait, can you please give me details or a pic, thanks.

Sir-diealot

I had a friend that made catching himself an art form, seemed to always hook himself somehow or another while fishing. Heck one day we were walking down the trail to a fishing spot and I was carrying the poles (So he did not hurt himself) and he managed to catch himself with a hook that was hanging out of the tackle box.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

wvmntnhick

Quote from: bbcoach on June 30, 2020, 08:01:17 PM
OUCH!!!  A couple of my buddies and myself have been retired for several years now and we have talked about this numerous times, "The Worst Day Hunting or Fishing is BETTER than the Best Day Working!"
Ever watched Deadliest Catch? I bet they'd argue the point.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Muzzy61

I tournament bass fished for over 20 years. Can't tell you how many hooks I've helped get out of myself and partners. Got pretty good at it, but never a pleasurable experience.
Print by Madison Cline, on Flickr

crow

Quote from: Southerngobbler on June 30, 2020, 09:59:43 PM
Just in case ya didn't know, you can get a tetanus shot at Walmart now. I recently got one and it didn't cost anything. And my insurance suks. Even for folks with no insurance it's less than $50.

A tetanus shot should be mandatory for just going into some of the Walmarts I've been in.

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Happy hooker

Your lucky,,,on Saturday I burried the front treble from a 10 inch suick muskie bait which is a  4\0 hook into my index finger,,cut the hook left about inch and a quarter of bend,barb and point inside finger,,doctor had to push has hard has he could with a pliers to push it through the tip of my finger,,thank God for numbing agents :o

catman529

I sat in my kayak one time with a brand new rapala on my rod, hook went into my thigh. Grabbed it with pliers and popped it out. Those crankbait trebles usually don't have very big barbs so they come out easier.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro