turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New call: Trum-Bone - posted for Crow

Started by paboxcall, June 26, 2020, 05:22:49 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

paboxcall

"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

crow

Thank you paboxcall

This is an unfinished prototype I have been working on,

it has a trumpet mouthpiece that you blow air thru instead of using as the traditional suction yelper. should be just the thing for those that always want to blow air thru their yelpers.

totally different sound that should be great on hard hunted public ground, great natural rasp and easy to get Kee Kee's

if you spent any time with a real trumpet in grade school you will have a head start on other hunters

Sir-diealot

Neat looking devise, would like to hear it when you get the chance. I never played the trumpet, but have been told I am full of hot air a time or two.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Rapscallion Vermilion

Quote from: crow on June 26, 2020, 05:29:21 PM
Thank you paboxcall

it has a trumpet mouthpiece that you blow air thru instead of using as the traditional suction yelper. should be just the thing for those that always want to blow air thru their yelpers.

totally different sound that should be great on hard hunted public ground, great natural rasp and easy to get Kee Kee's

if you spent any time with a real trumpet in grade school you will have a head start on other hunters

;)

paboxcall

:TooFunny: :TooFunny:

Quote from: Rapscallion Vermilion on June 26, 2020, 06:16:55 PM
Quote from: crow on June 26, 2020, 05:29:21 PM
Thank you paboxcall

;)
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

TerryLNanny

Say Crow, that mouth piece isn't made of Mccaster is it. Hahaha!!! Very interesting, I'd like to hear some sounds out of it as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

The Gobblers I've had the pleasure calling in have never been the same.

bobk

Greg Massey

crow

Quote from: TerryLNanny on June 26, 2020, 07:14:52 PM
Say Crow, that mouth piece isn't made of Mccaster is it. Hahaha!!! Very interesting, I'd like to hear some sounds out of it as well.

Sent from my Nexus 6 using Tapatalk

No not McCaster, this unfinished pictured prototype is the basic entry level model and is only offered with a metal trumpet mouthpiece.

A lighter weight Deluxe version is also in the works, McCaster wood M.P.'s will be offered in the deluxe version (when available).

EZ

Does it work on those very old, long spurred gobblers?

crow

Quote from: EZ on June 27, 2020, 01:17:16 AM
Does it work on those very old, long spurred gobblers?

well turkeys being turkeys of course there is no written guarantee,
but if someone was willing to put the time in....

davisd9

Hopefully this one works better than others I have tried. I have blew and blew them with no sound!
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Rapscallion Vermilion

I'm going to hold out for the convertible version so you can both blow and suck!

silverspur

Crow that is different and I like it! :icon_thumright:
Longbeards / Sharp Spurs