OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

My First

Started by CMBOSTC, June 25, 2020, 04:34:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

CMBOSTC

Tube call. It turned out pretty good, now I just have to learn how to use the darn thing.... Lol! Never have been much of a tube call guy. I bought one from Pappy Lewis a few years ago to gobble on but haven't used one to actually call on. I like it though!

USMC0331

Excellent call to carry with you to the woods.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Interesting design, would like to hear one.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

CMBOSTC

Maybe in a year or two.... hahaha! I'm not very good on it, I know the call is good because I can hear a good hen in it every now and then. I just need to practice.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: C. Brumfiel on June 25, 2020, 04:54:39 PM
Maybe in a year or two.... hahaha! I'm not very good on it, I know the call is good because I can hear a good hen in it every now and then. I just need to practice.
I understand, I have two from Pappy and though I am quite bad with them, one of my major problems being that I have a hard time getting the latex on them because of my hands you can hear that they have all kinds of hen to them when I catch them just right.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

CMBOSTC

Yeah, Pappy's call is a dandy!

Greg Massey

That's a neat new design .. I like it ...

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

tal

I'm quoting mspaci (or misquoting) but that looks like a Kenny Morgan design. People use them say the tone is exceptional.

CMBOSTC

Quote from: tal on June 26, 2020, 11:36:51 PM
I'm quoting mspaci (or misquoting) but that looks like a Kenny Morgan design. People use them say the tone is exceptional.

It is similar in style, I saw one using the octagonal shape a while back. I don't think that he made as many of the octagonal calls as he did the round. This one just catches my eye.

Jacobson

Looks like a Ralph Permar design......

Happy hooker

CMBOSTC

Sir-diealot

John Koenig:

Bullet1