turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Nice walleye

Started by Sanatorium, June 22, 2020, 05:20:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Sanatorium

Went out last night again...what else is there to do when being still off work.
Got my limit in just under 90 mins, there was an older couple who had been on the same boardwalk since noon and have not caught a thing...I ended up giving them my fish. I have enough at home and have no issue shareing my bounty...

Back to slaying more walleye.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Happy hooker

Are there muskies in that area??

Sanatorium

Quote from: Happy hooker on June 22, 2020, 05:44:10 PM
Are there muskies in that area??
Yes there is..and pike..salmon as well
Smallmouth

Happy hooker

go muskie fishing for a week,,,,and you'll never look back I know lots of guys who got divorced,,some lost their houses,jobs,friendships,,it's the most addictive sport I know,,if you think turkey calls are a habit wait till you start in on custom made musky baits,,I have over 700 and I'm more the norm then the exception in that sport.

Sanatorium

Quote from: Happy hooker on June 22, 2020, 06:27:38 PM
go muskie fishing for a week,,,,and you'll never look back I know lots of guys who got divorced,,some lost their houses,jobs,friendships,,it's the most addictive sport I know,,if you think turkey calls are a habit wait till you start in on custom made musky baits,,I have over 700 and I'm more the norm then the exception in that sport.
I actually pulled up a few muskie baits when I went whipping for walleye. I know they are not cheap by any means