OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Nevada Turkey Hunting

Started by jakepayers, June 19, 2020, 02:02:57 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

jakepayers

Lord willing, the pursuit of the US Super Slam is a feat that I hope to accomplish, as I'm sure it is for many others. Because of the rising popularity in killing a bird in all 49 states that hold them, Ive started to think a bit differently in my approach. States I used to think would be last on my list, I'm now thinking of making a priority.

If you've ever done any digging into turkey hunting Nevada, you know there aren't just an abundance of resources to guide you along the way. I have tried contacting NDOW staff, but the coronavirus appears to have things shut down currently. NDOW doesn't post draw statistics, and the nonresident quotas are little. For that reason I've looked into purchasing a tag from a participating landowner. Apparently the department of wildlife issues tags to landowners with birds on their property, and they can redistribute them.

I suppose my question is if anyone is familiar with how this process and transaction works? Is there somewhere that provides participating landowner information?

Any advice or additional help is greatly appreciated!

High plains drifter

There are turkey in Nevada. I've seen some.

Happy hooker

IF,,,your able to get on,,,you just HAVE to dress up like Elvis