Previous topic - Next topic

Southerngobbler

The last 20 minutes should get interesting. Old school flat top

Sixes

$1275 and you gotta pay shipping :toothy9:

Bedge7767

Jim

ChesterCopperpot

Not that I wouldn't have LOVED to had that call, but if I'm the kind of guy that has thousands of dollars sitting around for a turkey call I'm going after that Zach Farmer that keeps getting relisted.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ol bob

Anyone like to guess what Billy got for the call when he made it?

davisd9

Quote from: ol bob on July 15, 2020, 12:55:25 PM
Anyone like to guess what Billy got for the call when he made it?
$50?
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

ol bob

davisd9

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Bedge7767

Not nearly enough.
Jim

1iagobblergetter

Quote from: Bedge7767 on July 14, 2020, 08:57:01 PM
Quote from: Sixes on July 14, 2020, 08:56:21 PM
$1275 and you gotta pay shipping :toothy9:

And tax.  :deadhorse:
Whoever sold it started it out at a $100 dollars though.

ol bob

The man that sold it had a very good idea what it would bring.

Sixes

I'll guess 30 bucks.

Before I ever turkey hunted, much less knew anything about trumpets or Billy Buice, I remember his son Jamie selling his Dad's trumpets at a sporting goods store called the Bargain Barn. I don't remember the price but I am sure I could of bought 5-6 then for the price of one today.

ol bob

I'll let this go another day and I'll tell. Bob

worth612000

I heard $30 before also with 5 mp included. I live about 35 miles from Billy and back then I wouldn't have know what a trumpet was or how to use one either and my wife was a salesperson for all these country stores in N.W. Georgia.

nitro

I paid $25 for my first  Buice. Bought it from Billy at Unicoi a long time ago. 

Best thing about Mr Billy is going to his shop and enjoying his company. Owning some of his calls is a bonus.

Royal Slam 2008