OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Browning BPS 10 Ga. Discontinued!  (Read 2842 times)

Offline WildTigerTrout

• Longbeard
  • "Big Woods" NC Pennsylvania Public Land Boss
Browning BPS 10 Ga. Discontinued!
« on: June 11, 2020, 12:23:05 AM »
I recently picked up a copy of Browning's 2020 catalog.  The BPS 10 ga. is no where to be found.  It looks like they still sell extra barrels for it though.  I bought mine in in 2001.  I guess the demand is no longer there. :(
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

Offline the Ward

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Double Beard
Re: Browning BPS 10 Ga. Discontinued!
« Reply #1 on: June 11, 2020, 12:33:17 PM »
From what i understand, they haven't been discontinued, they are just going to be available as limited production. Browning was showing 2 models on their website as listed under limited production last time i was on it. One was a black stalker, and the other was in shadow grass if i remember correctly. Browning should do like they did for the Gold 10 auto and offer an aluminum receiver model Bps. But i doubt enough demand would be there for them to tool up to make them. Would make an awesome turkey gun though, 10 gauge with a 22" barrel and factory sights, sub 9 lbs.

Offline mcw3734

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
« Reply #2 on: June 11, 2020, 11:48:15 PM »
Only one way to know... somebody call up Browning and say, "Hey, what's up?"  And let us know.

Offline tha bugman

• Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #3 on: February 23, 2021, 05:32:09 PM »
I recently picked up a copy of Browning's 2020 catalog.  The BPS 10 ga. is no where to be found.  It looks like they still sell extra barrels for it though.  I bought mine in in 2001.  I guess the demand is no longer there. :(
Well that stinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk