turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

New Badlands Vest

Started by Tom007, March 13, 2020, 08:19:32 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

gdc23

Has anyone that has looked at the Badlands vest also seen the Alps Grand Slam or Old Tom Time & Motion Easy Rider vest, if so how do they compare ? Looking at the Grand Slam it appears that the poles for the seat may be a problem when slinging your shotgun.

Ranman

How about a post season update on the vest?

Turkeyman

I don't have a Badlands vest but have a Badlands deer backpack. It's very good quality. When my vest goes south I'll most likely order the Badlands. Regarding this vest, I emailed Badlands for the manufacturer...Asian. I rather doubt that any turkey vests are made in USA. Sad but true...we're going to continue supporting red China through all our purchases because, in order to increase their bottom line, most manufacturers have left our country.

Tom007

Vest update. Functioned very well. Comfortable seat, always out of your way. Pockets worked flawlessly. The only change that I did was put camo padded shoulder straps over the straps that were on the vest. I had them from some camo duffle bags, the factory vest straps slid inside these cushioned straps. Just made it more comfortable on long run n gun hunts. Thanks...
"Solo hunter"