OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Mossberg 935 with 22” barrel- best choke tube with Federal 3 1/2 #9 TSS  (Read 2901 times)

Johnhunter19

Hi I recently got the Mossberg bottomland 935 mag turkey with the 22” barrel. I currently use the Carlsons longbeard xr choke with 3 1/2 longbeard XR #5 shot and get a pretty good pattern . I was thinking of switching to the Federal #9 TSS next year and was wondering if anyone has tried different chokes with this setup and what the results are? I like the looks of the Jebs choke but not sure of the constriction needed with the TSS and shorter barrel. Thanks!

Offline ShootingABN!

• Longbeard
look up www.nitrocompany.com then your gun under recommendations even if you don't buy their shells it's a great place to start.

So 935 TSS, try Indian Creek .680

Good luck.

Offline SumToy

• Double Beard
    • sumtoycustoms
675 to 680
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA