OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

savage 220 TSS Loads

Started by rakkin6, May 31, 2020, 04:20:29 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

rakkin6

Just purchased the Savage 220 turkey, this is my first 20 gauge any recommendations has far has a 3" shell for it.

I know APEX are really good but what about Browning, Federal TSS etc. I know Nitro are supposed to be good but I did read where they were having some quality control issues.

Thanks for the advice guys.
DE OPPRESSO LIBER

DBuck90

I would like to hear more about nitro having some issues do you have a link ?

rakkin6

Quote from: DBuck90 on June 01, 2020, 02:03:31 AM
I would like to hear more about nitro having some issues do you have a link ?
I will find it for you, there was a thread on this forum about it also. That is where I first read it. This is my first time buying TSS so I am using this site to get a lot of my info.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER

Fullfan

Just a lil FYI, when Apex started selling I bought several boxes . I tested them against my hand loads. They shot just as well as my shells, Apex is Veteran owned and have great Customer service.
Don't gobble at me...

rakkin6

Did not know they were veteran owned, I was looking for the thread on here on reference to them using pixie dust in there shells and guys were having issues with them. I always want to support veteran owned businesses being a military man myself. But never using TSS before and the cost of TSS I just want to make sure I am spending my money wisely.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk

DE OPPRESSO LIBER