News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Urgent Prayer request 5/18/20

Started by eggshell, May 19, 2020, 02:21:24 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

eggshell

Dear Prayer Warriors of the forum,

I have a prayer request of an urgent nature. My niece's 6 yr old daughter was bitten by a rattle snake this morning in Utah and is in need of God's hand. Please join me in praying for little Piper.

Mathews.1

Chuck1443

Praying now

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Candyman

eggshell

She was bitten by a Midget Faded Rattlesnake...a very serious bite. I will post when I know  the out come. She was in flight to a hospital in Salt Lake city last I heard

Thank you all

Sir-diealot

Wow man sorry to hear this, prayers for her for sure.

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

misfire

Prayers for Piper and her doctors
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

bear hunter

eggshell

God is good.

It's been two days and little Piper is do well, all things considered. She is awake, alert and doing better. They have taken her off morphine and are contemplating another round of anti-venom. She was bitten on the ankle and her leg and foot are very swollen and discolored. She is still a sick little girl but my sister tells us they have certainly seen the Lord's hand in the last couple days. One of the hardest things is only one parent can sit with her at a time as a result of Covid -19 restrictions. No other family can visit. We have not heard anything about if there will be any permanent damage.

Thank all of you for your heart to pray and hold up someone you don't even know. May God bless you all for your kindness.

To God be the Glory

Dana

Sir-diealot

Glad to hear she is doing better, continued prayer for her.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

3bailey3

prayers sent for the young lady!

KentuckyHeadhunter

Prayers sent!  The midget faded rattler was only identified and classified in the last 20 years but they seem to be pretty common in certain areas out there.  Its a bad dude.  Please keep us posted.
Loyal Member of the Tenth Legion

eggshell

Praise God for answering everyone's prayers. Little Piper was released from the hospital! :jesus-cross:

We did not expect this but she gained strength and the swelling stopped and blood work showed no further progression of venom. The doctor said if she could stand with the aide of a walker she could go home and follow up treatments from there and she did. I imagine there is still a long period of recovery, but this is certainly a blessing. The whole family expected a long hospital stay. I don't know anything about tissue damage other than her grandmother said her leg from the knee down was very dark to black.

Greg Massey

Sir-diealot

Glad to hear she was released, will continue to pray for a speedy recovery with no tissue damage.

John Koenig: