Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Upgrade! How's everyone doing?

Started by Gobble!, May 17, 2020, 10:53:06 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Gobble!

Got my slight upgrade Friday, will get it posted tomorrow.

Awful slow around here. Anyone still hunting?

Happy

Hope to get out the last 4 days of season. Between horrible weather and people everywhere in the woods it been a really rough season for me. I have found to Gobblers that are at least somewhat vocal. The last I laid eyes on them one had 3 hens and the other had 6. That's how far behind we are up here on the mountain.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

Gooserbat

I've killed 8 longbeards and the first was the best scoring one.
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.

West Augusta

Pennsylvania is still open and I know where one is.  It's a 3 hour drive but I still have 2 or 3 days that I can hunt.  Hope to do better.
No trees were hurt in the sending of this message, however a large number of electrons were highly inconvenienced.

Gooserbat

My best scoring bird was my first one.  Hunted three states and some tribal land here in Oklahoma.  Got 8 longbeards. 
NWTF Booth 1623
One of my personal current interests is nest predators and how a majority of hunters, where legal bait to the extent of chumming coons.  However once they get the predators concentrated they don't control them.