OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Browning BPS 10 Ga. Discontinued!

Started by WildTigerTrout, June 11, 2020, 12:23:05 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

WildTigerTrout

I recently picked up a copy of Browning's 2020 catalog.  The BPS 10 ga. is no where to be found.  It looks like they still sell extra barrels for it though.  I bought mine in in 2001.  I guess the demand is no longer there. :(
Deer see you and think you are a stump. The Old Gobbler sees a stump and thinks it is YOU!

the Ward

From what i understand, they haven't been discontinued, they are just going to be available as limited production. Browning was showing 2 models on their website as listed under limited production last time i was on it. One was a black stalker, and the other was in shadow grass if i remember correctly. Browning should do like they did for the Gold 10 auto and offer an aluminum receiver model Bps. But i doubt enough demand would be there for them to tool up to make them. Would make an awesome turkey gun though, 10 gauge with a 22" barrel and factory sights, sub 9 lbs.

mcw3734

Only one way to know... somebody call up Browning and say, "Hey, what's up?"  And let us know.

tha bugman

Quote from: WildTigerTrout on June 11, 2020, 12:23:05 AM
I recently picked up a copy of Browning's 2020 catalog.  The BPS 10 ga. is no where to be found.  It looks like they still sell extra barrels for it though.  I bought mine in in 2001.  I guess the demand is no longer there. :(
Well that stinks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk