OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Benelli M2

Started by Tuffonturkeys, May 12, 2020, 10:35:47 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Tuffonturkeys

Where is the best place to buy an m2 and when is the best time to buy one I want a compact 20 before next turkey season. I can find them consistently for 1299 but figure if I look hard I can find one cheaper would even consider a used one but even those are hard to come by

huntinsomd

I just picked up my second M2 yesterday from the ffl. I bought it from Barrow Automotive (it's a gun store too) in GA. It was $1159.00 plus shipping. Short of you finding some great deal at the right place and time they have some of the best prices. Kentucky Gun Company had good prices too. I wanted the gun as soon as possible so I could hunt with it before the season ends so Barrow was best for me. I ordered a Steadygrip stock for it and plan to send it out for dip/cerakote soon.

ShortMagFan

I got mine a couple years ago at a gander mountain and got a discount for buying the display model.  That said, i normally peruse gunbroker for a couple weeks and usually find what i deem to be a good deal on whatever I'm looking to buy.

Yote72571

Quote from: Tuffonturkeys on May 12, 2020, 10:35:47 PM
Where is the best place to buy an m2 and when is the best time to buy one I want a compact 20 before next turkey season. I can find them consistently for 1299 but figure if I look hard I can find one cheaper would even consider a used one but even those are hard to come by

Check out guns international they should have some new and used ones.

BINK McCARTY

Quote from: Tuffonturkeys on May 12, 2020, 10:35:47 PM

I second on KY gun company and also try (CALL, B/C THEIR SITE SUCKS) Whittaker county @ 270-229-0140 they are in West Louisville, KY....right outside of Owensboro, not Louisville .Their price last I checked was $1170 + tax (6%) . Good luck. Also you can put the MPN in (11083) @ gun.deals and it will show you the who,where, and how much. Good luck

BINK McCARTY

$1171 + tax (6%) @ KY gun company now.

Tuffonturkeys

Brian Fahs

I picked up a m2 12 gauge with a 21 inch barrel on gun broker from Reeds outdoors. Free shipping no tax and no cc fees for $1179 total. Would buy from them again. Very smooth transaction.

Tuffonturkeys

So I've never bought a gun online.  I've had dealers order one for me but from what I understand I would have to have gun shipped to an ffl so would they charge me a fee also?

ShortMagFan