OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

SumToy FF Mount

Started by Fullfan, May 08, 2020, 10:32:46 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Fullfan

William and up date on the mount ?
Don't gobble at me...

SumToy

got to coat them black mrow.   I had to run few others to get nuff to mix paint up.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Fullfan

Good deal.  Looking forward to getting one and mounting it up. And clue if the Burris fast fire 4 has the same foot print at the fast fire 3??
Don't gobble at me...

SumToy

They telling me it is the same.
Tell us just how dead do you want them to be and we will see if we can get that for you.
Building American made products with American made CNC's and Steel.  Keep all the service Men and Women that gave a LIFE for our FREEDOM a live when you buy American.  God Bless the USA

Fullfan

Don't gobble at me...

SumToy

Should be ready to ship mrow.  You want to call in your ship to

Fullfan

Will call you in a bit.
Don't gobble at me...

Fullfan

Nice work from William at Sumtoy. Mount just arrived and is a perfect fit.  Now for a fast fire 3 or 4. Attempting at attach several pics from my phone. Not having much luck.
Don't gobble at me...