turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hello from Michigan

Started by Happy trails, May 06, 2020, 07:49:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Happy trails

Long time lurker here ,just wanted to introduce myself. It was my youngest son that got me into turkey hunting. A number of years ago, when he was just a little fella , I took him on a deer hunt . Couldnt care less about the deer,he was captivated by watching a flock of turkeys! He kept laughing,said he liked the way their head moved  back and forth when they walked. The following spring found us on a friends place turkey hunting. A couple of years of  learning curves,reading about them, joining the NWTF ,we started taking birds.We,ve learned together and are now thinking about starting our slams next spring. No place on earth either of us would rather be that overlooking a pasture or cutline with a few decoys out. A number of times we,ve sat and watched them  after calling them in,not firing a shot, just enjoying the experience!

Greg Massey

:wagon:  Great bunch of guys and girls on the forum...

Sir-diealot

Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

NCL