turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Tasmanian Blackwood Trumpet and Tube

Started by Daryl, April 18, 2020, 08:08:50 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Clovis67

:turkey2:Finely crafted instrument! Never have actually seen any of this Tasmanian Blackwood before,but I really do like it! Ton of curly commotion in this one! Daryl ..you are THE MAN! Reminds me of fiddleback Koa..

Big Rack

TWE Custom Calls
Youtube: Callmakerinbama
Email: callmakerinbama@gmail.com

Bowhuntr73

Dang- I should have waited!

Nathan_Wiles

That's sexy right there!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

beardhunter87

From the ferrule to the wood and the Ivory . Beautiful again, whoever gets that one is LUUUCKY.  :drool:

Daryl

Thanks guys, I appreciate it. I added a tube to match also

PharmHunter

crow

Beautiful pair of calls and craftsmanship, nice nice nice.
a pair like that could make Dolly Parton jealous.

2nd 100

Dang Show off !!! And I see you changed the design since I got my last one .. that Taz is sure some eye candy ! The tube is smoking also . The ol tube calls have killed alot of turkeys for me , I was proficient on them way before I could run a Mouthcall. I'm about as bad as CUZ Strickland is about not leaving home without one . Osceolas flying Swamps , Rios flying Canyons ,Merriams crossing 400 acre fields and Easterns doing everything they shouldn't do , have sold me on tubes ( Mostly pillbottles) throughout my lengthy career .

Daryl

Quote from: 2nd 100 on May 19, 2020, 04:25:36 PM
Dang Show off !!! And I see you changed the design since I got my last one .. that Taz is sure some eye candy ! The tube is smoking also . The ol tube calls have killed alot of turkeys for me , I was proficient on them way before I could run a Mouthcall. I'm about as bad as CUZ Strickland is about not leaving home without one . Osceolas flying Swamps , Rios flying Canyons ,Merriams crossing 400 acre fields and Easterns doing everything they shouldn't do , have sold me on tubes ( Mostly pillbottles) throughout my lengthy career .

This wood is gorgeous. I enjoyed turning it and I ended up with a another trumpet with this design on a call due to the pc of wood I was working with and needed to stop before I went farther, I am really pleased with it. I am also enjoying tubes. I enjoy using them more than my mouthcalls.

Thanks again guys.