OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Stevens 301T sights ??????

Started by nyhunter, March 23, 2020, 04:33:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

nyhunter

For those that have this gun what are you using for sights? Are you using the bead,red dot, or something different? Mine shoots dead on with the bead,  A red dot feels to high like i'm holding my head off the stock to see the dot.  Just curious what everyone else is using.

Bearcat1997

I put a tube style red dot on mine. Shoots nice but I also think it seems to sit too high. Plus, it is kind of bulky. I'm considering going back to the bead only. I don't know of any fiber optic sight options for the gun

buzzman2

I talked myself into a Burris fastfire 3 and sumtoy low profile mount that connects right to the barrel lug. The reasons are as you pointed out. Everything else would ruin the sleek properties of the gun. The factory rail, red dot, and picatiny mount stack up too high. Not my original plan for this gun but the bead shot 8 inches low and 8 inches left.

Sent from my MotoG3 using Tapatalk

buzzman2

Sorry, mine is a .410 (forgot I was in the 20 forum) but I believe the sumtoy mount will fit the 20 also.

turkeykirk

This is what I put on mine . Works well. Beartooth comb raising kit.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

nyhunter

I ended up putting a Sum toy mount and Vortex Venom 3moa dot on my gun, I really like this combo, works really well

superx2

Think I'm going with the same combo once I find one local.

Khager11

Where are you finding the sum toy mount? I've checked their website and Facebook page.

buzzman2

Contact them through the website and ask.