OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Win 1300 stock options  (Read 2814 times)

Offline albrubacker

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
Win 1300 stock options
« on: May 02, 2020, 11:06:16 PM »
I recently picked up a nice clean Winchester 1300, 20ga. From what I found it is an early 90's gun.
I am looking for options on stocks. I would prefer a pistol grip. And the only thing I am finding is for 12ga models.
TIA
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Offline backwater

Re: Win 1300 stock options
« Reply #1 on: May 19, 2020, 10:57:09 AM »
I ran into the same problem with my 20 gauge 1300.     I eventually just gave up.   I was told some of the stocks for 12 gauge 1300’s could be modified but no first hand knowledge.

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: May 19, 2020, 11:00:09 AM »
ATI advertises some for 20 gauge.

https://www.atioutdoors.com/product-category/shotguns/winchester/1200-1300/winchester-1200-1300-20-gauge-stocks/
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Offline FL-Boss

• Longbeard
« Reply #3 on: May 19, 2020, 11:41:09 AM »
For what it's worth.. I have both the 12GA and 20GA NWTF 1300 with the wincam "camo wood" stocks. The 20GA come with a smaller LOP youth stock. I put the 12GA stock on it with no issue.. perfect fit..receiver size is the same in the rear.

I ran into the same problem with my 20 gauge 1300.     I eventually just gave up.   I was told some of the stocks for 12 gauge 1300’s could be modified but no first hand knowledge.

Offline mightyjoeyoung

• Longbeard
« Reply #4 on: May 21, 2020, 09:06:44 AM »
The LOP on my 20 gauge 1300 black shadow is the exact same as my 13 gauge 1300s.  That said, the stock dimensions are SLIGHTLY different and while you can git a 12 gauge stock to a 20 gauge gun, there will be some material that for lack of a better term, hang over the edge of the reciever.  The majority of the adjustable stocks out there will fit just fine with the supplies adapter.   It just won't be a perfect fit...
Big Al's "Take-em" Style Silhouette decoys Pro-Staff.

Of all the things I've lost, I miss my mind te most.

Offline albrubacker

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #5 on: May 22, 2020, 03:56:59 PM »
I ended ordering a Phoenix https://www.mcssl.com/store/kicklitestocks/field-series--6-position-tactical-stocks
It fit very nice.
Also ordered a ATI fore end because I want to camo wrap the gun and wanted to keep the wood orginal.
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

Offline backwater

« Reply #6 on: May 28, 2020, 05:52:25 AM »
I ended ordering a Phoenix https://www.mcssl.com/store/kicklitestocks/field-series--6-position-tactical-stocks
It fit very nice.
Also ordered a ATI fore end because I want to camo wrap the gun and wanted to keep the wood orginal.
Post up a picture of you don’t mind.   

Offline albrubacker

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #7 on: July 01, 2020, 08:17:18 PM »
It fit very nice.
Post up a picture of you don’t mind.   
It's not a very good picture. It fits to the receiver nice.

—Charlie Elliott

Online paboxcall

• Paintbrush Beard
  • That's this about that
« Reply #8 on: July 01, 2020, 08:58:03 PM »
Nicely done!

...the stock dimensions are SLIGHTLY different and while you can git a 12 gauge stock to a 20 gauge gun, there will be some material that for lack of a better term, hang over the edge of the reciever.  The majority of the adjustable stocks out there will fit just fine with the supplies adapter.   It just won't be a perfect fit...

They call that a "proud" fit, slight overhang around the receiver. It will mate up, just a small bit outside the receiver line.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Offline albrubacker

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #9 on: July 01, 2020, 09:14:45 PM »
I just got a few better pictures. Also found a 22" barrel for her. Have a Meadow Mount and Sightmark m-spec on the way.

—Charlie Elliott

Offline albrubacker

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #10 on: July 01, 2020, 09:26:34 PM »
Having a hard time loading more than one picture.

—Charlie Elliott

Offline albrubacker

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #11 on: July 01, 2020, 09:28:09 PM »
With the 22" barrel

—Charlie Elliott

Online paboxcall

• Paintbrush Beard
  • That's this about that
« Reply #12 on: July 01, 2020, 10:29:50 PM »
That 22" barrel makes a big difference.
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Offline albrubacker

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #13 on: September 26, 2020, 03:43:16 PM »
Finally finished setting her up. Now hopefully shoot some paper soon. Picked up a few chokes Hevi 573, Tightwad 570 & a Carlson 555.

—Charlie Elliott

Online paboxcall

• Paintbrush Beard
  • That's this about that
« Reply #14 on: September 26, 2020, 03:54:10 PM »
 :icon_thumright: :icon_thumright: