turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Let's see them Pumps

Started by nchuntn, May 01, 2020, 07:31:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Ozarks Hillbilly

I wondered if that wasn't the case. I have the same gun is why I was curious. 

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

owlhoot

Quote from: rakkin6 on February 14, 2021, 05:04:55 PM
Mossberg 835 in Mossy Oak Bottomland  with Indian Creek .675 and Doctor red dot sight.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Nice . really like that cowboy revolver  ;D.
I would loose the shotgun though.
camo is to good.

Tom007

Quote from: owlhoot on February 14, 2021, 07:10:53 PM
Quote from: rakkin6 on February 14, 2021, 05:04:55 PM
Mossberg 835 in Mossy Oak Bottomland  with Indian Creek .675 and Doctor red dot sight.

Sent from my moto z4 using Tapatalk
Nice . really like that cowboy revolver  ;D.
I would loose the shotgun though.
camo is to good.

Beauties there
"Solo hunter"

grayfox

Remington 870 Express, 21" Barrel with Magpul stock wrapped in Mossy oak Infinity camo skins.

Tom007

Quote from: grayfox on February 16, 2021, 07:47:32 PM
Remington 870 Express, 21" Barrel with Magpul stock wrapped in Mossy oak Infinity camo skins.

Wow, nice job....
"Solo hunter"

Mallard1897

I do most all of my turkey hunting with a pump (870s, 535, 835). For classics a '53 Winchester model 1897, 30 in fixed full.

The second is the wife's youth 20ga 870 with a Buris FF3. It's kind of become my new turkey gun though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

crow

Nice old gun and good picture with your gobbler

Tom007

Quote from: Mallard1897 on February 17, 2021, 10:16:55 PM
I do most all of my turkey hunting with a pump (870s, 535, 835). For classics a '53 Winchester model 1897, 30 in fixed full.

The second is the wife's youth 20ga 870 with a Buris FF3. It's kind of become my new turkey gun though.

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

Real nice guns, love the 97'. It's time to get your wife a new gun since you took possession of hers...be safe, best of luck this spring...
"Solo hunter"

Ozarks Hillbilly

I didn't realize quake had been in business that long LOL.  Good looking old Winchester and good picture with a fine Gobbler

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

Gmed

Lil 870 compact I have been working on along....

ChesterCopperpot

Double the pumps. Double the birds. Winchester Model 12 and a Benelli Supernova.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ChiefOsceola

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on February 18, 2021, 09:21:24 AM
Double the pumps. Double the birds. Winchester Model 12 and a Benelli Supernova.

Nice picture with the pumps and gobblers.

Also, I love the username. I'm a big fan of The Goonies. I've probably watched it 25 times.

albrubacker

Quote from: Mallard1897 on February 17, 2021, 10:16:55 PM

.[IMG]https:/

That old gun is sweet!!  :z-flirtysmile3:
The addiction will cost you time and money and alienate those close to you. I can give you the names of a dozen addicts — myself included — whose wives begin to get their hackles up a week before turkey season starts and stay mad until a week after it closes.

—Charlie Elliott

ChesterCopperpot

Quote from: ChiefOsceola on February 18, 2021, 09:36:09 AM

Also, I love the username. I'm a big fan of The Goonies. I've probably watched it 25 times.
You might the only person ever got the reference. First metal surface call I ever had was a Wendell Rye osage copper and I called it Chester Copperpot. Super soft tree calling birds off the limb, that pot's been a pure killer.

ChiefOsceola

Quote from: ChesterCopperpot on February 18, 2021, 10:02:47 AM
Quote from: ChiefOsceola on February 18, 2021, 09:36:09 AM

You might the only person ever got the reference. First metal surface call I ever had was a Wendell Rye osage copper and I called it Chester Copperpot. Super soft tree calling birds off the limb, that pot's been a pure killer.

That's funny, I'm the same way with that reference. I often refer to my coffee maker as "Chester Coffee Pot"...my wife just shakes her head.