Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Where the heck is our team??

Started by RutnNStrutn, April 30, 2020, 02:10:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

RutnNStrutn

Holy cow!!! Hope your baby is OK, and that your procedure goes well. I'll be praying for you brother.

Sent from deep in the woods where the critters roam.

TrackeySauresRex

"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Deputy 14

Thanks guys, had an ER follow up and wound dressing change with the baby this morning and they said her hands are healing well so hopefully they won't have to do anything further to her.

RutnNStrutn

That's good news!! :icon_thumright: Thanks for letting us know.

Twowithone

09-11-01 Some Gave Something. 343 Gave All F.D.N.Y.

Hayudog

Deputy 14. Thoughts and prayers to you and the family.  Hope things continue to heal for your daughter.

Congrats Dr. Juice.  Sounds like a difficult season to hunt, and few opportunities to get out.  Glad you connected.  That bird did look wet. Stay healthy.

Dr Juice

Great news Deputy 14 and best regards to the family.

Will

That's great news. Best wishes! 

Sir-diealot

Don't normally post in the groups but wanted to wish well to Deputy 14 and the baby, hope things continue to go well with her and that things go well for you as well.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 13, 2020, 06:41:11 PM
Don't normally post in the groups but wanted to wish well to Deputy 14 and the baby, hope things continue to go well with her and that things go well for you as well.
:icon_thumright:
You are always welcome to comment on our group posts.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: RutnNStrutn on May 13, 2020, 09:46:48 PM

Thanks. When I first got here I made mistakes and posted in some of the team forums and had people complain so I try not to do that now.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:

RutnNStrutn

Quote from: Sir-diealot on May 14, 2020, 09:14:24 AM
Quote from: RutnNStrutn on May 13, 2020, 09:46:48 PM

Thanks. When I first got here I made mistakes and posted in some of the team forums and had people complain so I try not to do that now.
We're friendly here at the Guns N' Hoses team page. Join in on the fun!!

TrackeySauresRex

[/quote]We're friendly here at the Guns N' Hoses team page. Join in on the fun!!

[/quote]

^ This  :smiley-patriotic-flagwaver-an  :toothy9: :happy0064:  :icon_thumright:
"If You Call Them,They Will Come."

Sir-diealot

Thanks guys. Hope your seasons went better or are going better than mine, I have heard 1 distant gobble all year, never had a season like this.

John Koenig:

Sir-diealot

Hey guys I have a quick question, I am a member of my fire departments auxiliary, would that allow me to join the team next year if you have a extra spot? Thanks.

John Koenig: