OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Marlin Watkins- WTT Still*- Or Sell on eBay

Started by Carswell, April 24, 2020, 11:15:51 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

BigSlam51

So what happened to the ebay listing?

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Carswell

Call has been traded

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

DMTJAGER

Pardon my ignorance but is that or any boat paddle turkey call so good to be actaully worth $160?
I don't think in 30 years of turkey hunting combined I spent a total of $160 on calls let alone even close to that much on just one.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: DMTJAGER on April 27, 2020, 03:37:49 PM
Pardon my ignorance but is that or any boat paddle turkey call so good to be actaully worth $160?
I don't think in 30 years of turkey hunting combined I spent a total of $160 on calls let alone even close to that much on just one.
I bought my longbox direct from Marlin at a show last year and paid far more than that. You want quality you pay for it. To be honest if I had had the money and he was up with the rules which he is still not for selling something at that price I would have bought it myself.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

yelpy

To answer your question, YES a good, well tuned paddle call is worth that and more. Some pot calls sell for that or close to it.

Carswell

Are you new to customs calls

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro