turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Purr help

Started by bigbird, April 26, 2020, 08:34:40 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

bigbird

I can flutter my lips and tongue but I wanna try to learn how to flutter or vibrate my uvula. I can gargle water but without any water that dude doesn't do much except hang there or go all the way forward when I huff. Does anyone have any good tips that they used to learn how to make that gargle sound ?

Sir-diealot

I can get the uvula going really well but am not the greatest at purring regardless. I am close to useless fluttering my lips. I would guess you are trying to do it to hard, it should not go up and over your tongue at all, if so you are breathing to hard I would think.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

mtns2hunt

uvula? I know the anatomy but did not realize it played a part in purring. I learned to purr by fluttering my lips and it sounded good. Then one day I was purring and realized I was fluttering my tounge and the purr sounded much better. Scott Elis has a video or two out on purring. You can find him on you tube.
Everyone wants to be successful - some just need help.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: mtns2hunt on April 29, 2020, 07:44:41 PM
uvula? I know the anatomy but did not realize it played a part in purring. I learned to purr by fluttering my lips and it sounded good. Then one day I was purring and realized I was fluttering my tounge and the purr sounded much better. Scott Elis has a video or two out on purring. You can find him on you tube.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xDI36-LToB4&t=6s
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."