OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Missouri Gobbler down

Started by beardhunter87, April 26, 2020, 03:03:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

beardhunter87

What a great morning in Missouri. Gobbled all day. Found 3 toms with no hen. Made a few yelps on my Slaton yelper i recently purchased and they were about 100 yrds estimated gobbling. After some cutting and yelps from my mouth call, maybe took 1 min and they were there at 15 yrds. 24 lbs 10.5 in beard and 1 5/8 HOOKS. 

beardhunter87

beardhunter87

sbbow

Congrats Chase!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

ltprod

Quote from: sbbow on April 26, 2020, 04:24:38 PM
Congrats Chase!

EZ

1iagobblergetter

Love days like that..Congrats...

Daryl

beardhunter87

Thanks guys! Beauitful big spurred gobbler. Just cant beat a gobbling turkey hunt on a Missouri morning in the woods. Ssbow : as you can see the lancyard worked great ;) lol even tho im the king of losing calls in the heat of the moment, i kept this guy safe.

Daryl

Quote from: beardhunter87 on April 27, 2020, 01:58:16 PM
Thanks guys! Beauitful big spurred gobbler. Just cant beat a gobbling turkey hunt on a Missouri morning in the woods. Ssbow : as you can see the lancyard worked great ;) lol even tho im the king of losing calls in the heat of the moment, i kept this guy safe.

Don't you lose that call..... :D

sbbow

I seen that in the photo Thz Chase!

beardhunter87

Quote from: Daryl on April 27, 2020, 02:06:08 PM

Don't you lose that call..... :D

I actually lost my other one of yours the Cocobolo! Lol beleive it or not... i was so mad even tho its private, itll be a miracle if i find it :/

davisd9

Congratulations buddy! Keep after them with those trumpets.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Chris O

Congrats on the great bird

Mathews.1

Congratulations on a nice bird