Any one running one, thinking about getting one for my 930

USMC0331

On my 870 20 guage.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

Terry

Just put it on last night, gonna shoot tomorrow

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

mcw3734

I put one on my SP-10 just last week, shot it for the first time last night. It was easy to install and seemed to hold up well. Certainly an option if you don't want to drill into your gun, like myself.

DP42912

I'm looking to buy a ff3, and don't want to tap the receiver on my 870. Was thinking of going with a speed bead, but like this mount as well. Any advice on which would e better??? Thx.

lunghit

Wow really glad I saw this thread. I am debating a red dot on my Benelli and didn't really want to drill the receiver. This looks like a great option and I will be looking into this more. I really want an Aimpoint optic but don't think they work on these mounts. I will look into the FF or Vortex.
"There's only so many spring mornings in a man's lifetime"

WAGinVA

I have a speed bead on a beretta 391 20 gauge and like it a lot.  the one issue that I am concerned about is removing the barrel for cleaning and the POI changing when the barrel is put back on.  This would not be an issue if the sight is attached to the barrel.

USMC0331

I marked the magazine cap and the tube once it was put together.  Took back apart and together again and matched the marks and red dot was still dead on.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

davisd9

If attached to barrel it should not shift aim point when barrel is taken off, but I would mark barrel nut tightness line USMC said just in case.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Terry

Just shot mine. I really like it, more so than my other set up that has the Venom mounted to the receiver. Seems solid so far.

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk