turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Federal TSS on sale at Cabelas

Started by huntinsomd, April 13, 2020, 06:44:04 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

huntinsomd

Cabelas has a sale on some of the Federal TSS. Not every combination is available but some of it is half price or so. Just a heads up!

strum

They have federal 12ga  3" 1 3/4 oz #9s for 18.99   wow!!! 
Is this a result of guys not getting to hunt so sales are down?

FL-Boss

The opposite.. more are getting to hunt.. they got nothing else to do. More likely because less and less shoot 12GA these days. Seems most places are always sold out of 20ga by April.

huntinsomd

Cabelas has sale ammo to. Some different ammo at each site.

turkeymanjim

Thanks for the tip, just ordered some.

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Buckrub

My SNL and I, combined, bought 15 boxes of .410 #9's. from Cabela's online.  $14.99 per box, free shipping, plus you can put in for a rebate up to $20 !!!   GREAT DEAL !! 

Borden811

I bought two cases of 12 gauge myself. However, I've heard of a lot of guys trying to buy it after I did, and either their order wouldn't go thru, or if it did, they got an email from Cabelas stating the pricing was a system error, and their order was canceled. I've got a tracking number for mine, so hopefully it shows up!

huntinsomd

Quote from: Borden811 on April 17, 2020, 07:39:55 AM
I bought two cases of 12 gauge myself. However, I've heard of a lot of guys trying to buy it after I did, and either their order wouldn't go thru, or if it did, they got an email from Cabelas stating the pricing was a system error, and their order was canceled. I've got a tracking number for mine, so hopefully it shows up!

They sent me a tracking # yesterday for my order also.

Borden811

My two cases arrived today. With that, and the two cases of federal heavyweight 7s I bought earlier in the year(for states that don't allow 9s) I'm set for life. Until I run across another screaming deal and buy some more ??????????????

huntinsomd

Quote from: Borden811 on April 17, 2020, 01:07:20 PM
My two cases arrived today. With that, and the two cases of federal heavyweight 7s I bought earlier in the year(for states that don't allow 9s) I'm set for life. Until I run across another screaming deal and buy some more ??????????????

No doubt!

huntinsomd

Fed ex dropped mine off yesterday.

ShortSpurs

Midway USA is having a sale on some TSS loads, check it out!