OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Tulipwood striker recommendation

Started by RiverRoost, April 12, 2020, 08:45:18 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

doublespurs21

you be sorry if you click on JLH facebook page,,,,,,,,,,,, some very nice strikers on there,,,,,,,,,,,,

BTH

Lyman
Fred Cox
JLH

All very good strikers.
Phil 4:13

Jbird22

As others have said, Fred Cox makes a fine one.

tracker#1

JLH, Lyman, John Sinclair, you can't go wrong with either, all are in the vest.

Beards and Hooks

I have a Bill Lyman, Derrick Stuckey and they are both really good, actually suppose to be getting a dymondwood and tulipwood in the mail today from Neal so looking forward to trying them.

Meleagris gallopavo

Quote from: Clardh on April 12, 2020, 09:00:52 PM
I am a huge fan of Lyman strikers. Unfortunately, he has stopped turning strikers or at least turning and selling them. I would try to get one from Neal Herman. Neal of this forum. He makes a killer striker. IMO.

I don't know about that.  I purchased 2 strikers from him in March, one was tulipwood and it's one of my go-to strikers now. 
I live and hunt by empirical evidence.

wvmntnhick

I have a Lyman. Like it plenty. Probably going to get a JLH when it's all said and done. Will probably part with my Lymans at that point. I like them a lot but just like to have consistency across the board. OCD that way I guess.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Beards and Hooks

Quote from: Beards and Hooks on April 13, 2020, 09:15:34 AM
I have a Bill Lyman, Derrick Stuckey and they are both really good, actually suppose to be getting a dymondwood and tulipwood in the mail today from Neal so looking forward to trying them.
Got Neal's in since the last post and it is a player like the ones above.

Duck 13

I have a Fred Cox and John Sinclair both are nice.

cutt down

Neal Herman makes a great tulipwood striker