Caspar

Dawkins stoned aluminum in a plastic pot and K&H Moonshiner

Tennessee Lead

Quote from: Caspar on April 08, 2020, 09:05:36 PM
Dawkins stoned aluminum in a plastic pot and K&H Moonshiner
Both of those are fine fine fine calls.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

bobk

Grand Slam Turkey Calls by Fred Cox glass in corian pot  and slate in corian pot .

Turkeytider

Quote from: bobk on April 09, 2020, 10:02:52 AM
Grand Slam Turkey Calls by Fred Cox glass in corian pot  and slate in corian pot .

Corian seems to be used in a number of " wet weather " pots. Other than Al Holbert from Enticer, does anyone else tout using the corian backside of the pot for soft calling? It`s like having two calls in one.

bobk

Quote from: Turkeytider on April 09, 2020, 11:19:00 AM

Corian seems to be used in a number of " wet weather " pots. Other than Al Holbert from Enticer, does anyone else tout using the corian backside of the pot for soft calling? It`s like having two calls in one.

Based on my experience the backside of corian pots will make soft talk if conditioned.

Scratch a small spot on the back of a wooden pot will also soft talk.

Turkeytider

Quote from: bobk on April 09, 2020, 01:48:33 PM
Quote from: Turkeytider on April 09, 2020, 11:19:00 AM

Based on my experience the backside of corian pots will make soft talk if conditioned.

Scratch a small spot on the back of a wooden pot will also soft talk.

Yep, scuff up a little section with some scotchbrite ( I like maroon ) and you can get some nice soft clucks, purrs and soft yelps. You can`t believe that they can hear it but they can. I know!

owego

Enticer #1 selling call Wet-One Double Glass , comes with two striker  $44.95  loud or soft & real raspy.  All Enticer calls have a Lifetime Glass Guarantee. Glass will not come loose , get a stress crack or lose its sound.   see for your self click link. http://www.enticerturkeycalls.com/shop/turkey-calls/wet-one-double-glass/

Turkeytider

Quote from: owego on April 09, 2020, 03:40:08 PM
Enticer #1 selling call Wet-One Double Glass , comes with two striker  $44.95  loud or soft & real raspy.  All Enticer calls have a Lifetime Glass Guarantee. Glass will not come loose , get a stress crack or lose its sound.   see for your self click link. http://www.enticerturkeycalls.com/shop/turkey-calls/wet-one-double-glass/

Al, is that you!??  LOL!

owego

model94

Enticer Wet One Classic. I have the Extreme too,, but I prefer the the Wetone Classic.

Turkeytider

Got on the board yesterday morning with my Enticer Aluminum Thunder in dry weather. Used a David Halloran hickory striker. Used both sides of the pot at various times.

Beards and Hooks

Quote from: Turkeytider on April 11, 2020, 01:29:28 PM
Got on the board yesterday morning with my Enticer Aluminum Thunder in dry weather. Used a David Halloran hickory striker. Used both sides of the pot at various times.
Congratulations Tider, Al makes darn good calls.

CMBOSTC

Quote from: Chris O on April 08, 2020, 07:17:21 PM
Quote from: captpete on April 08, 2020, 05:41:24 PM
Mike Yingling (M,Yingling here on OG) make a very good wet weather pot call.
I agree with the Yingling. Chris Brumfiel also built me a nice acrylic ceramic with a waterproof striker.

Thanks for the original concept Chris, mine will be in my vest this spring.

K hunt

Goosemans game calls, Aluminum over slate

Swim-Bait

Because of you guys, I ordered a Enticer Silver Thunder Extreme. I really..........REALLY like that call! Very versatile. Lots of different sounds from it. Price is nice. Very happy with the purchase!  ;D