turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Jobs for my wife and I

Started by wisconsinteacher, May 12, 2011, 10:08:33 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

wisconsinteacher

My wife and I have been looking for full time teaching jobs for 6 years and pray that we can land them so we can start a family.  I know there are others that have it worse than us, but getting jobs and starting a family if very important to us.  Please say a prayer if you have time.  Thank you very much  Matt and Gretchen

drenalinld

lightsoutcalls

I pray that God would bless you both with jobs and that both of you would be a blessing to others through them.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

Duke0002

Praying for you Matt and Gretchen.  Trusting that the Lord will provide for the both of you.

shad309

Keeping you both in my prayers!

I have many family members that are teachers. Most of them have moved to the Oklahoma City area as the need for teachers in that area has risen greatly. I don't know if relocation is an option for you like it was for them...

pappy

Mattew, I am praying for you and your wife for this, as we all tend to be in need of prayer from time to time, especially when situations seem to overwhelm us.
my new email is paw.paw.jack@sbcglobal.net
tel...573-380-8206

wisconsinteacher

Thanks for the help so far.  I have an interview in the morning.

Roostem33

Praying for you both to get the jobs that you want and need. :jesus-cross:
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

wisconsinteacher

Well I have an up date.  I passed the first round of the interviews and have the final one Friday.  My wife just emailed and said she has an interview also this week!!  Thank you for the help.

woodwzrd

That is fantastic! I hope things keep looking up for you.