OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Score pic question  (Read 1758 times)

Offline catman529

• The Boss Gobbler
  • Run 'n Gunner
Score pic question
« on: April 05, 2020, 08:26:15 PM »
Do I have to have a pic of the bird with the score sheet? I killed two in the past two days, todays was bigger, I got all the measurement pics and a screenshot of the score calculator. I hope I didn’t screw up lol. Been crazy busy between work and hunting. Sucks being essential. Lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Online reflexl

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
Re: Score pic question
« Reply #1 on: April 06, 2020, 08:33:15 AM »
I just re-read the rules. I didn't find where it says that anymore. Did you get a picture of the bird on the scale? If not it is a 14lbs default weight.

Offline catman529

• The Boss Gobbler
  • Run 'n Gunner
« Reply #2 on: April 06, 2020, 10:12:34 AM »
Yes I got all the right pics, just no sheet of paper.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Score pic question
« Reply #3 on: April 06, 2020, 10:54:14 AM »
We have a similar issue and the rules do state there must be a score sheet with hunter and bird. It is the last line in yellow under the rules. Personally our team will not take issue with it even if we did not have the same issue as long as everything else is there and in order. If some team is petty over it then they are justified by the rules of the contest.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Online reflexl

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #4 on: April 06, 2020, 11:14:23 AM »
We have a similar issue and the rules do state there must be a score sheet with hunter and bird. It is the last line in yellow under the rules. Personally our team will not take issue with it even if we did not have the same issue as long as everything else is there and in order. If some team is petty over it then they are justified by the rules of the contest.

I missed it. When I was captain on TN Dream Team we never challenged anyone. Stuff happens.

Offline davisd9

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #5 on: April 06, 2020, 11:18:38 AM »

I missed it. When I was captain on TN Dream Team we never challenged anyone. Stuff happens.

I agree. As long as there are not multiple fishy things with a team then you will not get a fuss with us. Good luck!
“A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason.” - Rev Zach Farmer

Online reflexl

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #6 on: April 06, 2020, 11:33:07 AM »

I agree. As long as there are not multiple fishy things with a team then you will not get a fuss with us. Good luck!

Good luck to you as well. I just realized that I messed up on mine.  We were out in the bright sun and could barely see my phone screen. I had to go meet up with some NWTF members to witness the scoring for the record book. He will be #2 in TN and in the top 25 by muzzle-loader. When I got back to town I realized that two pics didn't take. I laid my sheet on the bird. I missed reading that somehow. I would never cheat and I don't suspect others of it either.

Looking forward to battling it out with you guys. Kill a bunch and stay safe.

Offline timberjack86

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #7 on: April 06, 2020, 11:36:38 AM »

I'm not interested in challenging anybody. This is just for fun.

Online reflexl

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #8 on: April 06, 2020, 11:43:39 AM »
yep.