OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Non resident search  (Read 6585 times)

Online WV Flopper

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
Re: Non resident search
« Reply #30 on: April 06, 2020, 07:59:04 PM »
 I understand what Crghss is saying!
 Yesterday me and the girl went mushroom hunting in the NF. I seen more people camping than ever! Guess what, Non. Residents, NY, NJ, DE, DC. They can't camp in a tent for a month and not need supplies? Infecting locals? Yes, they will. In a place that can't handle extra people in the hospitals. Shame on them!

Shame on the ignorant "Christians" that willfully disregard the stay at home orders! That disregard that amount of people to assemble. That disregard the safety of their community by assembly. The disrespect of a 1000 people at one time, to the medical systems in place for a community.

Now, I had a trip to Oklahoma planned for a while. Map scouting, research, vehicle rented, tent ready, food ready, GUN READY. I cancelled the truck today, changing my vacation tomorrow, staying home.

I would have stopped three times for gas. Would have stopped at a Walmart to sleep, surely ain't getting a motel as originally planned.  Other than that, I would have had 0 interaction with other individuals. I want 0 interaction with individuals!

I hate that "I" cancelled my trip. That Would have finished a DYI, public land, Grand Slam. But, I am going to kill the crap out of some Virginia and West Virginia turkeys. Death will be short and painless to the turkeys I shoot in the face. I promise.

That's just me being responsible. For my health, my family's, people I may cross paths with, and the Christian community! Cause God ain't going to save them dummies!

Before you start on me, which I will not acknowledge. These big evangelist are all the same, if not, so close that it's not funny. You will be safe, "as long as you give money to god!  Which has to go through them first, before it gets to god! In my day it was Jimmy Swaggert, Jim and Tammy Baker.

Now, whom wants to talk irresponsible about one man, driving in a new vehicle. Stopping three times to get gas. Sleep in a truck one night in a parking lot. Camp by theirself, have food and supplies. And the best part- don't want to be around people!

Out.

Offline brittman

« Reply #31 on: April 06, 2020, 10:03:29 PM »
Nebraska has a 14 day quarantine rule for anyone (resident/non resident) entering the state.  Recommendation at this time and not an actual law.  NE has stopped the sale of NR licenses.

Kansas released this statement:
However, the Governor warns out-of-state hunters to not enter Kansas to hunt, in order to prevent the spread of the coronavirus. KDWPT is offering refunds for hunting permits.

“If you’re coming in and you have permits, we will give you the money back for those if you choose not to travel. We encourage you to stay home and be safe,” explained Brad Loveless, Secretary of the KDWPT.

For more information on Kansas turkey hunting or how to get a permit refund, visit the KDWPT website.

Offline dzsmith

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #32 on: April 07, 2020, 12:10:42 AM »
The problem a lot of states are running into with N/R hunters is the locals. We just had to cancel our KS and NE trip due to the locals looking for out of state plates. Don't want to lose all of the long time leases for this.

And you Know this or Heard this???? SO far I and others I know have crossed lines in several different states!

Not only has nobody been puled over we haven't even seen someone pulled over! We are being bull shi**** into believing things like a bunch of sheep. I believe they know they really have minimum standings lawfully to do most of this lock down stuff so they are making statements on the news just hoping it stops people from seeing if its real or not! Just think for yourself for a second, we need to quarantine ourselves, yet the people locked up and in quarantine already need to be released from jail as convicted criminal? On top of that we letting them out but gonna charge people for driving to go hunting?? COME ON PEOPLE

If you live for turkey seasons, please get out there and hunt and enjoy YOUR life while we living. Us going hunting isn't gonna wipe out the country. Or if it makes you feel better stay home and hide from the boogey man  until it passes, your choice

Remember the chain of events. First, its just a cold and not coming here, Then its here but no big deal, then its a big deal and we must do something or we all gonna die, then we nearing the end and hope to open back up for Easter, then one week later we need to prepare for hundreds of thousands of deaths in the U.S., then just days later we think we stabilizing again. this may be big but the news is making it out to be a nuclear attack
a 46 year old barber tested positive in my town "small town"....he died yesterday, he was 1 out of 18 people who tested positive for it at the time in the county. Youre right....its all a just a joke my man....
"For thy name's sake, O LORD, pardon mine iniquity; for it is great."

Offline LaLongbeard

• Double Beard
  • Louisiana
« Reply #33 on: April 07, 2020, 03:25:06 AM »
What I don’t get? If all you viral/contagion experts are staying home like good little sheep, wearing face masks,gloves maybe even a hazmat suit to go check the mail, how are y’all still catching it? If you practice all your gubment mandated protocols how is it your still at risk? Best thing to do is stay inside because there will be turkey hunters going to the woods.
      Seems to me the ones making the fuss are the scared little sheep that have cancelled their hunts and are mad at the ones that won’t lol.
   Bah,Bah,Bah 
If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

Offline LaLongbeard

• Double Beard
  • Louisiana
« Reply #34 on: April 07, 2020, 03:43:59 AM »
Don’t be this guy. Amateur virologist, political expert, Turkey forum advice expert, Hurricane/Tornado/Global warming aficionado. Spent $500.00 on TP. 

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 03:53:39 AM by LaLongbeard »

Offline LaLongbeard

• Double Beard
  • Louisiana
« Reply #35 on: April 07, 2020, 03:44:46 AM »
Be this guy

Offline sasquatch1

• The Boss Gobbler
Non resident search
« Reply #36 on: April 07, 2020, 05:15:56 AM »
The problem a lot of states are running into with N/R hunters is the locals. We just had to cancel our KS and NE trip due to the locals looking for out of state plates. Don't want to lose all of the long time leases for this.

And you Know this or Heard this???? SO far I and others I know have crossed lines in several different states!

Not only has nobody been puled over we haven't even seen someone pulled over! We are being bull shi**** into believing things like a bunch of sheep. I believe they know they really have minimum standings lawfully to do most of this lock down stuff so they are making statements on the news just hoping it stops people from seeing if its real or not! Just think for yourself for a second, we need to quarantine ourselves, yet the people locked up and in quarantine already need to be released from jail as convicted criminal? On top of that we letting them out but gonna charge people for driving to go hunting?? COME ON PEOPLE

If you live for turkey seasons, please get out there and hunt and enjoy YOUR life while we living. Us going hunting isn't gonna wipe out the country. Or if it makes you feel better stay home and hide from the boogey man  until it passes, your choice

Remember the chain of events. First, its just a cold and not coming here, Then its here but no big deal, then its a big deal and we must do something or we all gonna die, then we nearing the end and hope to open back up for Easter, then one week later we need to prepare for hundreds of thousands of deaths in the U.S., then just days later we think we stabilizing again. this may be big but the news is making it out to be a nuclear attack
a 46 year old barber tested positive in my town "small town"....he died yesterday, he was 1 out of 18 people who tested positive for it at the time in the county. Youre right....its all a just a joke my man....
Ok. And your point? People die everyday, every one of us will!! You know his medical history? Age don’t mean anything! Some People live to be 90 and some have heart attacks at 30, live isn’t all rainbows and sunshine.

I’m sorry, I don’t attach my emotions to everything to where I’m willing to lock myself inside because someone died. I’d rather not impact 100% of the population to save less than 1%. How dare that other 99% to not give up their life for 1%. That’s about the same as saying the rich should give all their money to the poor!

People die of all kinds of other sickness and disease constantly but we dnt give a damn because those are “normal” to us. This is new, New is bad, New is scary, so let’s all panic. Who cares about the millions that will be impacted economically and may never recover. We dnt have to care about that huh? That govt check is just gonna solve that ain’t it

There needs to be precautions but there shouldn’t be govt overreach telling everyone to live and stay inside for months and shutting business down! I like making choices for myself. By hey that’s just me

« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 05:27:58 AM by sasquatch1 »

Offline fallhnt

• Double Beard
  • "So easy a gun hunter can do it"
« Reply #37 on: April 07, 2020, 06:27:37 AM »
La,you and your leg humper are sure on this forum alot for a couple of guys,off the grid,not following the sheep,hunting and getting r done.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Offline dzsmith

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #38 on: April 07, 2020, 07:16:08 AM »
What I don’t get? If all you viral/contagion experts are staying home like good little sheep, wearing face masks,gloves maybe even a hazmat suit to go check the mail, how are y’all still catching it? If you practice all your gubment mandated protocols how is it your still at risk? Best thing to do is stay inside because there will be turkey hunters going to the woods.
      Seems to me the ones making the fuss are the scared little sheep that have cancelled their hunts and are mad at the ones that won’t lol.
   Bah,Bah,Bah
wearing masks wont stop it....matter of fact youre the only individual on the post to even mention it. I actually havent cancelled my hunt officially yet....i might as well because its not happening even if i wanted it to unless something changes between now and then. Not mad at anybody...I got my birds at home. Theyre dead, processed and back to the soil already.  Of course people are scared....why wouldn't they be. I understand why you aren't...louisanna was a sespool of filth long before COVID19 came along. Everytime theres a catastrophe of any sort the non loyal Cajun army flees the state ….just like Katrina.... to be somebody elses burden.....so its nosurprise someone of your likes would have zero cares to your impact on the rest of the world around you. Even if it involves possibly infecting and killing somebody.....

Offline sasquatch1

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #39 on: April 07, 2020, 07:18:24 AM »
La,you and your leg humper are sure on this forum alot for a couple of guys,off the grid,not following the sheep,hunting and getting r done.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk
If This somehow relative or directed to me, it’s because I’m back at WORK paying taxes instead of collecting my $1200

Offline sasquatch1

• The Boss Gobbler
Non resident search
« Reply #40 on: April 07, 2020, 07:20:55 AM »
DZ, this sespool or “cesspool” you speak of sure does employ a whole herd of people from your sacred land with good paying jobs! Funny how that works ain’t it. We only a cesspool until there’s money to be made, then it’s “open that interstate up and let me in there!!”

But ik man, we the downfall of your perfect  world.

I’m sure when I eat food I bring and sleep in my truck parked back in the woods I’m infecting and killing everyone, even though I myself aint sick.

Just Look at me infecting everyone

« Last Edit: April 07, 2020, 07:44:21 AM by sasquatch1 »

Offline dzsmith

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #41 on: April 07, 2020, 07:57:44 AM »
DZ, this sespool or “cesspool” you speak of sure does employ a whole herd of people from your sacred land with good paying jobs! Funny how that works ain’t it. We only a cesspool until there’s money to be made, then it’s “open that interstate up and let me in there!!”

I’m sure when I eat food I bring and sleep in my truck parked back in the woods I’m infecting and killing everyone, even though I myself aint sick.

people commute across state lines for work all across this country....you ain’t gotta worry about me begging to come down there. Except y’all do have a good airport . I’ll give you that. I know you aren’t infecting people living in a tent ..... it’s the principle on thousands of people doing it that aren’t doing what your doing. It will happen.... it always does . So when a state wants to close how can I blame them.

Offline sasquatch1

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #42 on: April 07, 2020, 08:04:26 AM »

people commute across state lines for work all across this country....you ain’t gotta worry about me begging to come down there. Except y’all do have a good airport . I’ll give you that. I know you aren’t infecting people living in a tent ..... it’s the principle on thousands of people doing it that aren’t doing what your doing. It will happen.... it always does . So when a state wants to close how can I blame them.
I get your point man, believe me. And you may not be begging to come here but it’s because you fortunate enough to have found good employment.

I see the reason we all see but also see and personally believe there’s way more stuff being done in the name of politics than safety.

If it was all about safety we damn sure wouldn’t jump at letting criminals out of jail, who are ALREADY quarantined.

Offline dzsmith

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #43 on: April 07, 2020, 09:26:55 AM »
Trust me, I don’t have a blind eye to that either. There’s is definetly political advantage going on and on the horizon .  Good luck on your trip if you still go. Hope you find the hooks.

Offline Brian Fahs

« Reply #44 on: April 07, 2020, 11:03:42 AM »
Ohio just suspended sale of nonresident hunting licenses indefinitely. If you already bought your license you must self quarantine in ohio for 14 days BEFORE you start to hunt. This will effectively stop non residents from hunting turkey there. We lease in ohio so this is a real bummer.