OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Winchester 1300 NWTF 20ga

Started by Hardtime_NC, April 03, 2020, 02:27:53 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Hardtime_NC

Anyone have one or ever seen one?  It's the laminated wincam stock and engraved receiver.
Theres no dollar sign on a piece of mind!

Tom007

Yes, very rare. If you have an opportunity, buy it. Very limited production, very sought after. I have 3 of the  NWTF 1300 12 gauges, would love to get a 20......
"Solo hunter"

FL-Boss

I have (2) of the NWTF laminated engraved 12GA.. and (1) mint 20GA laminated engraved NWTF.   I know someone on this forum that also has the 20GA NWTF Laminated - but his is still brand new in the box, un fired. Don't even think it's been assembled... .that's holy grail for sure.

Tom007

Amen my friend. You have some good ones too. There is something about those 1300 NWTFs that are unique. One of mine is mint, has the real dark green, almost black laminated stock. I don't even hunt with it..... They are getting tough to find. Be safe....
"Solo hunter"

Happy

Yes, a friend of mine gave me one brand new to give to my boy. He has been using it for a few years now. It's a good gun.
20 gauge.

Good-Looking and Platinum member of the Elitist Club

SOCOM304

Finding the 1300 NWTF 20 gauge is all but impossible. I would love to find one and add it to my first generation 1300. Beautiful guns with the laminate stock and forearm.

Tom007

"Solo hunter"