OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

1st trumpet or wingbone call?

Started by Syn, April 02, 2020, 07:02:41 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Syn

Looking for my first trumpet or wingbone call. I've looked here and other places but not real sure of a quality call that won't break the bank, but is also a quality call. Any recommendations?

Joe

Terry

For the best combination of availability, ease of play, price and quality I always recommend Brian Mero to beginners

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

Mathews.1

If you decide on a wingbone check out EZ on here.

Sir-diealot

Quote from: Mathews.1 on April 02, 2020, 09:04:22 PM
If you decide on a wingbone check out EZ on here.
X2 He treats you very well and will try to help with any questions both before and after the sale. I have never heard anyone complain about his products, other than saying they wish they had gotten one sooner.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

howl

Jordan style are easier to deal with early on because you're gonna crank on it starting out and there's less restriction. If stuck choosing wingbone or trumpet, I'd go trumpet and make it a Mero.

sbbow

Any quality callmaker can help you. Tony Ezolt/EZ,Lee Bowles,Mark Sharpe/ msharpe ,Gregg, Kevin Rouse these are a few that are on here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

davisd9

Good luck

"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

Chris O

Quote from: sbbow on April 03, 2020, 03:35:52 PM
Any quality callmaker can help you. Tony Ezolt/EZ,Lee Bowles,Mark Sharpe/ msharpe ,Gregg, Kevin Rouse these are a few that are on here.

I agree

Syn

Thanks for the recommendations! I'll look them up.

Joe

ALSpurhunter

Got my first trumpet back in January from Mero. Killed my 4th bird with it Sat.