OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Slate Calls  (Read 5033 times)

Offline wvmntnhick

• Paintbrush Beard
Re: Slate Calls
« Reply #30 on: April 08, 2020, 09:21:56 PM »
Just wanted to give everyone an update. So I contacted Mr. Yingling and I bought 2 slates from him. He was awesome to work with. Got the 2 slates super quick.

The best part about it though is the fact that they sound AWESOME! I can wait to run them in the woods.
What’d you get? I got a green and purple. Both will take care of business for sure.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline M,Yingling

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • In The Hills, PA
« Reply #31 on: April 09, 2020, 09:54:09 AM »
Just wanted to give everyone an update. So I contacted Mr. Yingling and I bought 2 slates from him. He was awesome to work with. Got the 2 slates super quick.

The best part about it though is the fact that they sound AWESOME! I can wait to run them in the woods.

Thank You Jason Great hear u like them   ,, hope them long beards do also ,, Good Luck Great dealing with u also
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
 https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Offline ElkTurkMan

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
« Reply #32 on: April 09, 2020, 01:48:48 PM »
I picked up a new slate pot over the winter made by John Tanner out of South Carolina and it sounds fantastic. It has become my go to slate call.

Offline owego

« Reply #33 on: April 09, 2020, 03:27:03 PM »
Enticer Power Slate $ 39.95 with a sound that will knock your socks off.  click this link & hear for your self. http://www.enticerturkeycalls.com/shop/turkey-calls/power-slate/