OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Coranavirus Dashboard  (Read 3371 times)

Offline silvestris

• Longbeard
Coranavirus Dashboard
« on: March 30, 2020, 06:04:21 PM »
This is an interesting and informative site. Being somewhat of a conspiracy theorist, I believe that the virus was man made and escaped by way of a scientist from the lab a few blocks from the wet market. Revelers celebrating the Chinese New Year were infected and then scattered across the globe infecting others. I'm not sure the human race can survive globalism and the convenient air travel between various parts of the world. If not this time, the clock is surely ticking.

www.arcgis.com/apps/opsdashboard/index.html#/bda7594740fd40299423467b48e9ecf6

systems.jhu.edu/research/public-health/ncov/
“[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer.”  Ken Morgan, “Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Coranavirus Dashboard
« Reply #1 on: March 30, 2020, 07:15:46 PM »
Right now the county and a county next to me are the only 2 counties left not showing any cases. This is a chart showing cases in NY if anybody is interested. I will tell you this though, I know for fact there is one in my county, the person was diagnosed in one of the adjoining county and sent home to recuperate in my county. I will not say who informed me because the person will lose their job. Here is that link. https://spectrumlocalnews.com/nys/central-ny/coronavirus/2020/03/13/where-are-the-coronavirus-cases-in-upstate-new-york-?fbclid=IwAR0t4L6qTkdzhYGfc4C2Tt9YypTu4i2YZJpBmn-Dage1pBMHjsQ31JlCDK8
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline Cowboy

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: March 30, 2020, 08:33:50 PM »
Wow. I thought I was the only one thinking like this. This us not an accident. 

Offline idgobble

« Reply #3 on: March 30, 2020, 08:45:56 PM »
Scientists took conspiracy theories about SARS-CoV-2’s origins seriously, and debunked them.  But don't give up on your other conspiracy theories.  The world really is flat and the moon landing was filmed in Hollywood, no doubt about it.

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-covid-19-not-human-made-lab-genetic-analysis-nature

Offline Big Guy

« Reply #4 on: March 30, 2020, 10:14:37 PM »
Scientists took conspiracy theories about SARS-CoV-2’s origins seriously, and debunked them.  But don't give up on your other conspiracy theories.  The world really is flat and the moon landing was filmed in Hollywood, no doubt about it.

https://www.sciencenews.org/article/coronavirus-covid-19-not-human-made-lab-genetic-analysis-nature
Thank you for inserting a little bit of sanity

Offline GobbleNut

• Long Spur Gobbler
  • Southern New Mexico
« Reply #5 on: March 30, 2020, 10:19:27 PM »

Thank you for inserting a little bit of sanity

A-freakin'-men!!!!

Offline Rapscallion Vermilion

• Longbeard
« Reply #6 on: March 30, 2020, 10:56:45 PM »

Thank you.  Good article.

Offline silvestris

• Longbeard
« Reply #7 on: March 31, 2020, 02:28:50 PM »
https://m.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/mar/30/china-researchers-isolated-bat-coronaviruses-near-/
“[T]he changing environment will someday be totally and irrevocably unsuitable for the wild turkey.  Unless mankind precedes the birds in extinction, we probably will not be hunting turkeys for too much longer.”  Ken Morgan, “Turkey Hunting, A One Man Game

Offline g8rvet

• Double Beard
« Reply #8 on: March 31, 2020, 02:42:47 PM »
That is an interesting article too Silvestris.  And I would be willing to bet that there will be a lot of research to determine the origin of the virus. It will likely not be able to be proven one way or the other.  The virus mutating to be able to infect humans either from a lab or from a bat directly is still not enough proof that it was some conspiracy-that is a big difference from a synthetic virus or one with deliberate manipulation of the viral genome to make it infect humans.  It only suggests that a coverup of the true source occurred.  I assume the US has similar research going on in multiple locations as well, prior to this outbreak. 
Psalms 118v24: This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it.

Offline spaightlabs

• Longbeard
« Reply #9 on: March 31, 2020, 04:02:16 PM »

You are thinking that some of these tinfoil hat guys believe in science? :TooFunny:

Offline Tom007

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
  • “Eastern Tail Chaser”
« Reply #10 on: March 31, 2020, 04:51:16 PM »
Win, lose, or draw whatever caused it, it could have been a whole lot better if we were tipped off about the seriousness of it. They kept it a secret.....it was too late once it got out. Sad, look what it caused....
“Solo hunter”

Offline idgobble

« Reply #11 on: March 31, 2020, 05:16:49 PM »
........ it could have been a whole lot better if we were tipped off about the seriousness of it. They kept it a secret.....it was too late once it got out. Sad, look what it caused....
They kept it quiet but our response here in the US was extremely slow, giving it at least a 6 week head start on us after it first showed up.  There's plenty of timeline lists going back to Jan. quoting US politicians and some news media downplaying how serious it could be (if you want to research it).

Offline TravisB

« Reply #12 on: March 31, 2020, 06:23:37 PM »
How are some people able to turn every single aspect of life into a conspiracy theory? Why can’t some things just be bad stuff that happens? I work with one of those conspiracy theory wackos and nobody wants to get trapped having to listen to his nonsense. It just gets old after awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline silvestris

• Longbeard
« Reply #13 on: March 31, 2020, 06:30:22 PM »
https://www.zerohedge.com/geopolitical/chinese-biological-experiments-infect-humans-coronavirus-exposed-2015-italian-state

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #14 on: March 31, 2020, 06:37:45 PM »
How are some people able to turn every single aspect of life into a conspiracy theory? Why can’t some things just be bad stuff that happens? I work with one of those conspiracy theory wackos and nobody wants to get trapped having to listen to his nonsense. It just gets old after awhile.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
You mean the pope isn't from Neptune?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."