OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

New from New York!

Started by Mschmeiske, March 28, 2020, 11:19:22 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Mschmeiske

Hi there! New guy from New York. I've been lurking around and reading for a month or so and finally decided to get on here an introduce myself. My names Mark, I'm an avid fisherman and deer hunter. I got into Turkey hunting last year and I'm really looking forward to May 1st when our season opens! I'm hoping to learn some more about turkeys and calls! Best of luck to everyone this year.

TauntoHawk

Welcome what area of New York?

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sir-diealot

Welcome to you from the Finger Lakes Region of NY
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Mschmeiske

Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 29, 2020, 10:13:59 AM

I'm near the Binghamton Area. Fellow New Yorker as well?

TauntoHawk

Quote from: Mschmeiske on March 31, 2020, 06:57:40 PM

I reside in southern PA but we have a family place just south of you in susquehanna Co PA, friendsville/choconut area.

I've also hunted NY 13 seasons, a little up in Tompkins County and a bunch on the east side in Greene NY. Greene had fantastic turkey hunting.

<blockquote class="imgur-embed-pub" lang="en" data-id="l4hWuQU"><a href="//imgur.com/l4hWuQU"></a></blockquote><script async src="//s.imgur.com/min/embed.js" charset="utf-8"></script>

Sir-diealot

Quote from: TauntoHawk on March 31, 2020, 07:12:21 PM
Quote from: Mschmeiske on March 31, 2020, 06:57:40 PM

I reside in southern PA but we have a family place just south of you in susquehanna Co PA, friendsville/choconut area.

I've also hunted NY 13 seasons, a little up in Tompkins County and a bunch on the east side in Greene NY. Greene had fantastic turkey hunting.

My grandfather was living in Susquehanna County in Forest City when he died. Not far from Carbondale.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Greg Massey

Old Timer

Welcome to the forum! I`m from Syracuse area.  :wagon:

Beards and Hooks

Welcome to the site, living in Pa. but originally from NY as well between Rochester and Syracuse parents are still up there and can't wait to turkey hunt up there as well!

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

mikejd

Welcome aboard. I am originally from NY but currently live in NJ but still do all my hunting in NY.

I hunt turkeys in Madison and Chenango counties.

NY Short Spurs

NY guy as well, Western NY by Rochester and Buffalo.
The Season May End, But the Journey Does Not

NCL

eddie234

Welcome

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro