turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

2 more for the vest

Started by Rigderunner, March 27, 2020, 09:15:14 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Rigderunner

I received two copper pot calls from Mike yingling today. I bought one cherry burl and one sappy cocabola from him earlier in the week. I couldn't be happier with the calls the sound is great and the appearance is even better. Im gonna try them in the woods in the morning can't wait. Im already a fan and would recommend his calls to anyone I know. Happy hunting

Greg Massey

Congrats on your 2 new pot calls from Mike

Harty

Mikes calls are solid. I would expect the birds to respond. Good Luck.

Mathews.1

You can't go wrong with one of Mike's calls.

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

EZ

Rigderunner

Thanks guys. I went this morning and called in two different Jake's decided not to shoot either of them. The calls definitely do there job I'm very pleased with the sounds.

wvmntnhick

I've bragged his stuff up for a good while. They've never let me down. His copper pots might be the best coppers on the market. If you like those and want to try another surface, I think you'd be happy with his slate too. That's saying something coming from me because I don't like slate. Have sold or given away all but a few slate pots and I'm about to give another away soon as I see my nephew again. Just ordered 2 more slates from Mike. And if he makes another, I'll probably get that one too. Good choices man.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

M,Yingling

Thanks again   Good hear the birds like the calls ,, Good luck in calling up long beard 
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

Rigderunner

Your very welcome and thanks I hope to have a good gobbler story to tell in the next few days.

wvmntnhick

Use those calls properly and you will. Promise.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Sir-diealot

Mike makes a fine call for sure.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Tom007

"Solo hunter"