OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

new grandson needs prayers

Started by Larry Mac, May 12, 2011, 10:23:30 AM

Previous topic - Next topic

Larry Mac

My future hunting buddy needs prayers-- Connor Lawrence was  born just last night  but with complications at Winnie Plamer Hospital in Orlando. This morning diagnosed with penumonia and  moved to NICU. Please  remember him in your prayers. Thank you

Hognutz

May the Lord and all his angels protect your grandson in his time of need. Prayers said and sent, my friend. Godspeed, Connor..Mike :cross2: :bible:
May I assume you're not here to inquire about the alcohol or the tobacco?
If attacked by a mob of clowns, go for the juggler.

lightsoutcalls

God, I pray that your hand would be with Connor.  I pray that as you created life, you would heal and sustain life.  I pray that as you give Connor strength, you would give the family strength and comfort.  May You receive honor and praise for all that You do.
Lights Out custom calls - what they're dying to hear!

drenalinld

Duke0002

He's in our prayers right now, Larry.   :jesus-cross:

TnTurk

Roostem33

My prayers are for a speedy Recovery and bless any hands that come in touch with him. In Jesus name!!

Jody
The thief cometh not, but for to steal, and to kill, and to destroy: I am come that they might have life, and that they might have it more abundantly.(John 10:10)

Larry Mac

Thanks everyone for your heartfelt support and prayers. He is coming home tomorrow. :groupwave:

drenalinld

Awesome! Thanks for the update.

TheTwistedOne

Quote from: Larry Mac on May 16, 2011, 08:44:31 AM
Thanks everyone for your heartfelt support and prayers. He is coming home tomorrow. :groupwave:

Awesome!  Is right!

turkey slayer

Quote from: Larry Mac on May 16, 2011, 08:44:31 AM
:jesus-cross: :jesus-cross: thats awesome glad to hear he's doing better!! :jesus-cross: