OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Daybreak calls  (Read 1263 times)

Offline dbishop

Daybreak calls
« on: March 25, 2020, 12:33:31 PM »
Has anyone been able to contact Mr. Anderson at Daybreak turkey calls?  I recently came across his info while searching for local custom call makers and found he's in the same town I am.  I attempted to contact him through his website about two weeks ago and haven't heard back.   Just wondering if anyone on here has done business with him or contacted him recently.  Thanks.

Offline BigSlam51

• The Boss Gobbler
Re: Daybreak calls
« Reply #1 on: March 25, 2020, 12:46:00 PM »
I haven't but I must not be too far away from you, I'm in stark county.

Sent from my SM-N975U using Tapatalk

Offline Harty

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #2 on: March 25, 2020, 03:35:04 PM »
I’ve been communicating with Mr. Anderson throughout this month via his e-mail . I know he has been busy with calls trying to get current before the season, but irregrdless I have found him to be a good communicator. Sometimes might take 5 days to get back.

Offline dbishop

« Reply #3 on: March 25, 2020, 10:19:06 PM »
Big Slam...I'm in Lorain county...the little town of Grafton.  Marty...I may have made a mistake when I requested information on his website.  I tried to request information from his website again this morning,  but either it or I was having issues this morning.  I'm sure in due time I'll get ahold of Mr. Anderson...just wanted to make sure he's well and still able to make calls I guess.  Thanks for the info guys.

Offline HookedonHooks

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Longbeard
  • You gotta keep on keepin' on.
« Reply #4 on: March 25, 2020, 11:17:20 PM »
Big Slam...I'm in Lorain county...the little town of Grafton.  Marty...I may have made a mistake when I requested information on his website.  I tried to request information from his website again this morning,  but either it or I was having issues this morning.  I'm sure in due time I'll get ahold of Mr. Anderson...just wanted to make sure he's well and still able to make calls I guess.  Thanks for the info guys.
I recently talked with Gary and he said he was very busy filling the final bit of orders before season, and told me this last batch that's finishing now was all he planned to do until after season. He also recently turned a group of Mora calls and he had a bad reaction the oil, it blistered him up and got into his lungs even, but he has been recovering and getting back to it.

Offline dbishop

« Reply #5 on: March 26, 2020, 12:41:06 PM »
Thanks again for the info fellas.  I finally realized that Mr. Anderson's email was on his website and was able to use that instead of trying to contact him through his website.  Apparently the older my eyes get, the less I see, lol.  I appreciate the replies and the help.

Online Sixes

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #6 on: March 26, 2020, 12:50:35 PM »
Some of the finest calls that you can buy.

With everything going on, I didn't place my usual order this year, but if the economy stabilizes, I will order some calls later on this year