OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Rob Roberts choked

Started by Terry, March 24, 2020, 08:08:44 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Terry

Anyone have any experience or opinions with Rob Roberts turkey chokes?

Sent from my E6910 using Tapatalk

WV Ridge Reaper

Buy Indian creek..That RR this and that ain't nothing but snake oil

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Terry

I don't know of any of the talk, I just know I'm looking for a .570 choke and IC doesn't have any available

cutt down

I shoot RR 570 tubes. They are good quality & they'll work with ya! Good people too! I haven't counted pellets but I put one in my Beretta A-400 lite 20 & patterned it the other day & it is the best pattern of all my guns. I have one in my SA-459 as well. Not the hot core numbers some get but an even pattern. My SA-459 put 270+/- in the 10 at 40yds. I wouldn't get anything from his performance shop or forcing cones lengthened but I hear his trigger work is good & of course his choke tubes are good.

DaMitch

I have the Benelli M2 performance shop 20 bore.  The gun was pattern with the RR570 choke tube.  The gun was pattern with TSS blend and the test target at 40 yds look good but I pattern with TSS #7's and Longbeard #5's.  All 3 pattern very well out to 46 yards which is the limit on the pattern board available to test loads.  I have been very happy with the gun and never felt that I should try a different choke tube.  I read that some folks do not think much of the RR performance shop shotgun but I have very pleased with it.  Have a great turkey season.

BINK McCARTY

Quote from: Terry on March 24, 2020, 08:08:44 PM
Anyone have any experience or opinions with Rob Roberts turkey chokes?

Good quality choke tubes but there are better options out there...IMO. What thread pattern you lookin for?