OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Peroxide on mouth calls?  (Read 2674 times)

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
Re: Peroxide on mouth calls?
« Reply #15 on: March 23, 2020, 08:59:10 PM »
Anything that's been in any orifice of someones is generally considered trash once they are done with it.
So that second hand Preparation H was a bad idea?
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

Offline StruttinGobbler3

• The Boss Gobbler
  • Georgia
« Reply #16 on: March 23, 2020, 09:32:33 PM »
Take it from a guy who works ER; considering the virus that’s circulating at the moment, throw them in the trash. Buy him a couple new ones if you want to give him any.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk Pro
That is one of the reasons I had thought of adding peroxide. I guess it is the part of me that had little to anything for so long, it is hard for me to throw anything away if I think it can be recycled, drives my girlfriend crazy. When she and I got together 8 years ago I still had receipts from the 80's I was soaking them but I guess I will just trash them. I have given him two nice pot calls already.
I totally understand. I didn’t mean to come off harsh. I definitely get that hard times will make you more conscious of the dollars you spend. But I’m afraid that peroxide may not be up to the job of killing something like coronavirus.

John 3:16

"Fall hunting is maneuvers. Spring hunting is war"
Tom Kelly, Tenth Legion

Offline Sir-diealot

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Long Spur Gobbler
« Reply #17 on: March 23, 2020, 09:38:59 PM »
Take it from a guy who works ER; considering the virus that’s circulating at the moment, throw them in the trash. Buy him a couple new ones if you want to give him any.

That is one of the reasons I had thought of adding peroxide. I guess it is the part of me that had little to anything for so long, it is hard for me to throw anything away if I think it can be recycled, drives my girlfriend crazy. When she and I got together 8 years ago I still had receipts from the 80's I was soaking them but I guess I will just trash them. I have given him two nice pot calls already.
I totally understand. I didn’t mean to come off harsh. I definitely get that hard times will make you more conscious of the dollars you spend. But I’m afraid that peroxide may not be up to the job of killing something like coronavirus.

No, not harsh at all, it's all copacetic as the hippies used to say.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."