OG shop member gallery
OldGobbler
          bullet Forum Board      bullet Pushpin Turkey Call Blog      bullet Advertising Info     

OG Gear Store
PATCHES

Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

Author Topic: Permar Trumpet  (Read 4560 times)

Offline 1iagobblergetter

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
Re: Permar Trumpet
« Reply #15 on: April 24, 2020, 07:52:06 PM »
You guys pressured me into it I ordered a 1930 yesterday.Looking forward to getting it.
Have him throw one of his spring yelpers in the box also. You won't be sorry!!!

Offline Chris O

• Double Beard
« Reply #16 on: April 24, 2020, 07:57:32 PM »
You guys pressured me into it I ordered a 1930 yesterday.Looking forward to getting it.
Have him throw one of his spring yelpers in the box also. You won't be sorry!!!
Might have to check them out, thanks

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Offline paboxcall

• Paintbrush Beard
  • That's this about that
« Reply #17 on: April 24, 2020, 08:39:34 PM »

Nice, think you're gonna really like this design. Pics when it arrives!
"A quality paddle caller will most run itself.  It just needs someone to carry it around the woods." Yoder409
"Sit down wrong, and you're beat." Jim Spencer
Don't go this year where youtubers went last year.
"It is a fallacy...that turkeys can see through rocks. Only Superman can do that. Instead turkeys see around them."Jim Spencer

Offline Chris O

• Double Beard
« Reply #18 on: April 24, 2020, 09:38:33 PM »
Will do , Ralph said he hunts this call a lot and it compliments my delrin 45 nicely.

Offline Chris O

• Double Beard
« Reply #19 on: April 24, 2020, 09:44:12 PM »
I was wondering if any of you had his gobbler trumpet and what you thought of it? Sounds pretty interesting to me. I am sure a lot of it is how it’s played but didn’t know if it had a really deep tone? Sorry for high jacking the original poster but thought this might be a good thread to ask in.

Offline 1iagobblergetter

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2020, 10:40:09 PM »
I was wondering if any of you had his gobbler trumpet and what you thought of it? Sounds pretty interesting to me. I am sure a lot of it is how it’s played but didn’t know if it had a really deep tone? Sorry for high jacking the original poster but thought this might be a good thread to ask in.
I do..Its deeper for Gobbler talk.I mainly use his one piece Roanoke though. I have at least one or 3 of every model he has i think.

Offline Chris O

• Double Beard
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2020, 04:49:35 AM »
I do..Its deeper for Gobbler talk.I mainly use his one piece Roanoke though. I have at least one or 3 of every model he has i think.
Thanks for your input I have heard other people talk about his Roanoke call

Offline larry9988

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2020, 09:57:55 PM »
What do his spring yelpers look like? I do not see a call by that name on his site. I have a 1930, it sings.

Offline 1iagobblergetter

• 2024 SITE SUPPORTER
  • Paintbrush Beard
« Reply #23 on: April 26, 2020, 09:55:16 AM »
What do his spring yelpers look like? I do not see a call by that name on his site. I have a 1930, it sings.
They look like a small or thinned down version of his one piece Roanoke. He doesn't have them on his website,but I just talked to him last week and he had 3 on hand already made. I need to learn how to post pictures.They are a good looking,playing,neat,trumpet...

Offline larry9988

• The Boss Gobbler
« Reply #24 on: April 26, 2020, 09:54:58 PM »
Thanks gobblergetter