OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Pedelahore Cocus

Started by davisd9, April 18, 2020, 01:55:26 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

davisd9

Finally bloodied the KP I got this year. Should have done it the second opener but rookie mistakes cost me at 15 yards.  Been a fun S.C. year but this finishes me here.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

EZ

Jroddc

boatpaddle

Now aren't you something....

Sell your other calls...After this springs success with trumpets,  that will be all you need or use...

Congratulations...

Sent from my SM-A600P using Tapatalk

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

Sir-diealot

Congratulations to you, I hope to do the same with a trumpet or the wingbone I am making.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

davisd9

Quote from: boatpaddle on April 18, 2020, 01:59:06 PM
Now aren't you something....

Sell your other calls...After this springs success with trumpets,  that will be all you need or use...

Congratulations...

Got to carry something to help with winter weight.

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

boatpaddle

Lol...

Recognize
Adapt
Overcome

wchadw

Congrats

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Chris O

Congrats on the awesome year. And the great calls !!!!

SwampRooster17

Congrats Donald!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2nd 100

Im with you on toting a couple extra calls for exercise purposes. Them dang trumpets are an addiction all to themself . And that ol crazy Cajun builds as good as I have ever run ! Not to mention a try sure be looking good also .

Greg Massey

Congrats .. nice bird / trumpet

Bowhuntr73