OG Gear Store
Sum Toy
Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

registration is free , easy and welcomed !!!

Main Menu

Yingling Copper Pots are Osceola aprroved

Started by Palmetto Pirate, March 22, 2020, 04:41:20 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

Palmetto Pirate

Finished up another great hunting season taking two nice Osceola's using Mike Yinglings copper pots, these Osecola's love them. I bought two for my grandkids this year used one on the second bird they are Ebony wood. Had to make sure they worked before I gave them to the boys! My grandkids are too little to hunt yet but never hurts to have them stocked up on proven calls when their old enough to go. These pots call em in and never fail to work in the wet high humidity that we hunt in. Mike always ships fast and is a true pleasurer to deal with.
Thanks Again Mike!
My beard is grey and my spurs short and I roost on the ground but I still gobble in the Spring!

Tom007

"Solo hunter"

Palmetto Pirate

Thanks. Hope everyone can enjoy some "social distancing"in the turkey woods this season. And everyone's family is safe and healthy when this is over with.   
My beard is grey and my spurs short and I roost on the ground but I still gobble in the Spring!

Sir-diealot

Congratulations to you. Mike is great to deal with.
Strength does not come from winning. Your struggles develop your strengths. When you go through hardships and decide not to surrender, that is strength. Arnold Schwarzenegger

John Koenig:
"It's better to live as your own man, than as a fool in someone else's dream."

bbcoach

CONGRATS!  I'll be using a Yingling copper on Easterns in 3 weeks to complement my slate, crystal and ceramic pots.  My hope is to give everyone some positive feedback as well.

Harty

Congrats on nice birds. You're right about mike. A yingling call heads out turkey hunting with me the majority of the time. I have found birds very responsive to his calls where I hunt.

M,Yingling

Congrats Russel ,,, great see them calls working down south thats what its all about  ,,By looks of it the grand kids are going to have a fine teacher in the woods when they get little older  ,, Thanks again
Not taking orders for calls at this time ,,,but my have some on hand  ,,,I Dont sell strikers
I do like copper pot calls,,,,Get them While u can
My YouTube
https://www.youtube.com/user/CallerTurkey

ManfromGreenSwamp

Good job!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
"First one to the carcass gets the most"
-T.Farley

"I'm livin ta rest, I was born tired"
-B.Button

NCL

Very nice, Just got a copper pot from Mike last week so this comes at a great time.

TalknTurkey

Palmetto Pirate

Thanks Again hope you all have a great season