Dave Smith
Wood Haven
North Mountain Gear
North Mountain Gear
turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Social Responsibility and Turkey hunting.

Started by Marc, March 23, 2020, 01:05:23 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

LaLongbeard

The problem with listening to the experts is, which expert you gonna listen too?
The Epidemiologist that came up with the 2.2 million dead in US figures and the 500k in UK now sayks after ONE day of quarantine in the UK 20,000 deaths are expected? The New York Times and a lot of others  used his first prediction, because it sounded way worse. Another "expert" Dr. Gupta from Oxford says fewer than 1-1000 who've BEEN infected even become sick enough too need medical care with the VAST majority having MILD too NO symptoms.
     You have the NewYork governor and Mayor  crying apocalypse and people talking about "DNR" do not resuscitate policy's in hospitals. Guess what that ain't happening and NewYork hasn't ran out of ventilators.
    Then people say but Trump says! I doubt Trump is anymore worried about all this than I am, but he knows the weak minded sheep HAVE to be pacified to get re-elected, have too.
The reason for all the Governors crying is because they got a whiff of all the government money that will be handed out to the worst effected states. You can bet the farm the La Governor wants to paint the worst case possible in the chance La will get some extra money, that will eventually end up in his pocket. He has personally tried to whip this thing into a frenzy lying about infection rates that he now says were "predictions" when he first stated them as fact?
    Here's a fact not a single person is hospitalized or tested positive for the China flu in my Parish. Large parts of the US are also unaffected. Trump is ready to open up the US as soon as possible and the doom  croakers  and lazy people will  get their  free Gov check and go back to their  jobs.
Places like NewYork and New Orleans will probably be in bad shape for awhile but both places are septic tanks of the world and are never without some kind of crisis. Because you can't have that many sheep penned up in one spot ,Nature is constantly trying to thin them out. If it's not this virus it would be AIDs or Hurricanes or gang shootings or whatever.
    I think some people are only happy when they have some crisis to whine about or rally behind, watch and see when this is over they will have a new crisis in a week.

If you make everything easy how do you know when your good at anything?

GobbleNut

Hmmm,...tough call here.  Listen to the professionals and look at the evidence at hand,...or listen to the self-proclaimed expert?  Possibly a death sentence on the line based on my decision?  Gee,...I think I know who I'm going to go with....  :)

fallhnt

NOT even close to being a La leg humper,like a few on this forum,but he has a valid point. Sean Payton, coach of the Saints, got it. He said he started to feel ill on Sunday and by Thursday he was good to go. Felt no signs of the respiratory effects. This is also what I have read,about 4-5 days and you feel fine. I get all my news from the weather channel and had to turn it off this a.m. Tired of the doom and gloom bs. Trump is handling this the same way Obama had to handle killing his home boy Usama. He has no choice.

Sent from my SCH-I545 using Tapatalk

When I turkey hunt I use a DSD decoy

Loyalist84

All I'm going to say on the matter is that I'm feeling very lucky to live in Canada where partisanship has evaporated in the legislature overnight and I have a dozen toms gobbling in the trees a 5 minute walk from my back door with only a month until opener and tons of private land I can hunt thanks to having farming neighbours who don't hunt themselves - two birds and no social contact with any person or establishment should be pretty simple with online licensing.

RED NECK

Turdeau and his posse of libtards will bankrupt Canada yet, He really is a great drama teacher and a pos of a prime minister.I am so tired of those useless libtards in power,spend,spend,spend.

You have to be a complete retard not to stay away and distance yourself from what is happening,from what I have seen its the majority of the dumb libtards in the big cities like Toronto,Ottawa and Vancouver,all full of useless immigrants.Send them back to their 3rd world dumps and stop paying for them and their families to pollute our country and bring disease in to it.

Turdeau is nothing but a useless coward libtard.
Browning'...."The Best There Is"

Austin 3:16...........