Contest question

Started by misfire, March 18, 2020, 03:56:12 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

misfire

How many birds can one person enter?
Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net

davisd9

Not on my his team, but you can upgrade as many times as you like, but only one score per member of a team with the highest 9 birds counting as team score.
"A turkey hen speaks when she needs to speak, and says what she needs to say, when she needs to say it. So every word a turkey speaks is for a reason." - Rev Zach Farmer

reflexl

Yep he is 100% correct. You can upgrade as long as you have an upgrade. I upgraded 3 time one year.

ThunderChickenHunter21

You just mean you take the best bird you kill all year and use him for your score?

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

reflexl

You enter your first bird. Any bird that is an upgrade you do the same scoring pics on him and post upgrade. The captain will replace your bird on the board with the higher scoring bird. If you top that bird you just do it again.  If your first bird is a jake by all means post it. If it comes down to the end and he is our 9th bird it could tip the scales.

ThunderChickenHunter21

Quote from: reflexl on March 18, 2020, 11:33:14 PM
You enter your first bird. Any bird that is an upgrade you do the same scoring pics on him and post upgrade. The captain will replace your bird on the board with the higher scoring bird. If you top that bird you just do it again.  If yiur first bird is a jake by all means post it. If it comes down to the end and he is our 9th bird it could tip the scales.
Gotcha, thanks

Sent from my SM-G973U using Tapatalk

misfire

Pray as if everything depends on God, work like everything depends on you

www.misfiregamecalls.net