turkeys for tomorrow

News:

only use regular PayPal to provide purchase protection

Main Menu

Hunt Quest -Web show

Started by scott ellis, January 01, 2021, 11:01:38 PM

Previous topic - Next topic

scott ellis

Hey gang! Happy New Year! I just wanted to share with you the first episode of Hunt Quest for 2021. It's an awesome Osceola hunt. If you haven't seen the show, please check it out. There is about 50 shows thus far. Thanks! Below is the link.
https://youtu.be/d3AmDH_EIAM

310 gauge

GobbleNut

Looking forward to watching the episodes.  Scott and crew seem like nice folks with good attitudes,...hope that continues in future segments. 

Now, for this particular segment, the question running through my mind was whether this was shot on private or public land?  If public, the "triple" is pretty impressive.  If private,...not so much,...from my own limited experience hunting Osceolas.  Judging from the video, I am guessing private,...and with pretty exclusive access. Not trying to be critical,...just stating the obvious. 

On the other hand, if this was a public land hunt, my two comments would be,...1) Damn, you guys are good, and 2), public land Osceolas must not be nearly as hard to hunt as people make them out to be. 

With the above partial review, I will again state that I look forward to watching more....   ;D :D